81 yrs old arizona man beaten to death in VA!

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
aaangel
Posts in topic: 1

81 yrs old arizona man beaten to death in VA!

Post by aaangel »

this one is really gut retching! my thoughts and prayers for the family! i really hate this one guys! and oh yeah the motive= to impress the girls!
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... -abrk.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'got to Texas ASAIC.

lonewolf

Re: 81 yrs old arizona man beaten to death in VA!

Post by lonewolf »

I have no response to this.......no words...... :banghead:

DONT TREAD ON ME

Post by DONT TREAD ON ME »

May the evil that they brought upon this man find them and give back to them tenfold. :mad5

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

XtremeDuty.45 wrote:May the evil that they brought upon this man find them and give back to them tenfold. :mad5
:iagree: , It's curious that these teenage murderers have no race nor nationality? What is sickenly sad is that these pukes will walk in a couple of years because they are juveniles. If they are underage, why aren't their parents being held accountable? Whatever happened to the Old Testament age of accountability?

Get some ropes!

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

The 16y olds may be able to be tried as adults and maybe even the 13y old because of the crime. I don't know the VA laws on this subject.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

NOS

Post by NOS »

I won't even start on what is wrong with kids today. I will say that this is the one of the most senseless crimes I've read so far in this forum. I pray for Mr. Baker and his family during this trying time. What should have been a celebration of a new life together in marriage, has now been overshadowed by tragedy.
As for the children and their families, I pray for them as well.
It's so easy to get angry in a situation like this. :mad5 :banghead: It truly makes me sick that these boys honestly believed beating a man to death would impress a girl. Even worse to think is, what if it did impress her?
I'm deeply disturbed by this crime.
06/06/2010 Class Taken
06/17/2010 Packet Mailed
06/19/2010 Packet Received
07/07/2010 Status Online/Application Missing
07/12/2010 Mailed New Application
07/15/2010 Application Complete
08/18/2010 Fingerprints Complete
08/24/2010 Background Complete
08/27/2010 Mailed
09/01/2010 Plastic

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

Every time I think I have read or heard of the worst things "children" are doing these days, a story like this comes up. Will we all grow old only to fear the youngest of our nation? What does it say about our society when jackals that can do this are in middle school? We are raising kids on a steady diet of violent games, insufficient parental supervision or example, and television filled with conflicting images of evil being good and violence and immorality being the way a "man" lives. I could also point out those of us in our 50's and up feared this coming when they kicked God out of the schools. Whether you are a Christian or not, teaching there is somebody to account to bigger than you or your parents wasn't bad for kids' morals. IMO
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”