5-shot Survivor gone home for Christmas

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

5-shot Survivor gone home for Christmas

Post by RPB »

http://www.centraltexasnow.com/Global/s ... S=13730077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The man who survived being shot five times in a Dec. 13 Central Texas crime spree will be back home for Christmas

Clark McCabe, a Nashville resident, is now out of the hospital. Nine days ago, a man shot him five times and stole his rental car at a gas station in Bruceville-Eddy.

In Hillcrest Hospital's intensive care unit, McCabe's family witnessed a miraculous recovery. "I've been a nurse for 20 years," says Coomer, "and I'm absolutely amazed at the recovery my father's made."

There is a much different message for the suspected triggerman in this multi-county crime spree. The McCabe family says they can forgive the man who shot their father, but his punishment needs to be harsh. "We forgive him because that's what we do," says Coomer, "but he never needs to see the light of day again."

Jose Garcia faces murder charges in McLennan County and Bruceville-Eddy for this shooting and one that injured a Falls County deputy.

(Reporters get a lot wrong; but, he's caught, and a 'good guy" will be home :clapping: )

As side-note, I guess that criminal didn't use the "magical-mythical-one-shot-stop bullets" I met a man once with multiple scars who was shot 6 times and beat the "bad guy" to a pulp almost with the "bad guy's" empty gun after taking it from him; the ambulance took the "bad guy" first, because he was more hurt.
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Return to “The Crime Blotter”