Man shot during robbery at south San Antonio strip club

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Frankie
Posts in topic: 1

Man shot during robbery at south San Antonio strip club

Post by Frankie »

A man suffered a gunshot wound to his arm while defending his girlfriend from armed robbers who barged into the MVP Club early Wednesday, according to San Antonio police.
Officers said they also arrested the girlfriend of the man who was shot after she became unruly. They said the woman kicked out a window on a patrol car.
Later, while police had her in handcuffs, she attempted to run away, but officers tackled her and took her into custody again.
Read More Here

Poor guy got shot protecting his girlfriend and then probably had to skip the hospital so he could go bail her out of jail. That guy is boyfriend of the year! :lol::

Jumping Frog

Re: Man shot during robbery at south San Antonio strip club

Post by Jumping Frog »

Note this happened at 4:00 am (nothing good happens after midnight).

Failure to avoid the Iron Triangle of Trouble (don't do stupid things in stupid places with stupid people).
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

RPB
Banned

Post by RPB »

Unarmed Man suffered gunshot wound to his arm while defending his girlfriend from armed robbers in #GunFree Zone

Had to be an over 51% red sign zone.
I avoid them places, actually waking up about 4 a.m. to watch Lassie/Lone Ranger/ The Roy Rogers Show (I get a kick out of Pat Brady and my niece likes the dog Bullet) or The Virginian on COZI TV or MEtv or ThisTv or MyTx... after those are Donna Reed or My Three Sons dilemma since they air at the same time.... then it's time to take niece to school.
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

E10

Post by E10 »

Probably one o' those places that doesn't serve alcohol, so it isn't 51%. Found a story about one of their bouncers getting shot and killed in the parking lot last year. Also a place that the cops don't hurry to when they get a call. A real nice place to take your girlfriend. O'course, judging from her conduct with the cops, the girlfriend was probably right at home there.

Gnarl E. Hound

Post by Gnarl E. Hound »

I had to read this: thought the stripper might have been carrying concealed "rlol"
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."
-Thomas Paine

Return to “The Crime Blotter”