Mass knife attack in China.

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
CHLLady
Posts in topic: 1

Mass knife attack in China.

Post by CHLLady »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... China.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is very sad and disturbing. The link shows photos of a graphic nature.

Well, you get rid of guns, criminals will always find a way.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Mass knife attack in China.

Post by Beiruty »

This is why we have the 2nA and the right of self-defense. Those who disarm the populace have blood on their hands especially after such attack.
Where is Mr. Piers Morgan when you need him be blasted with questions while you wait for answers?!
Last edited by Beiruty on Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

jimlongley
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jimlongley »

Wait, the brady bunch and the million moaning moms and all the others say this can't happen.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

philip964

Post by philip964 »

If China had only banned knives.

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

My wife talked to her parents in China tonight it seems to have been 10+ muslims doing the attacking, and sounds like 30+ victims so far.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

suthdj wrote:My wife talked to her parents in China tonight it seems to have been 10+ muslims doing the attacking, and sounds like 30+ victims so far.
For sure those are called criminals, mass murders. Just saying what I feel.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

We are just lucky we haven't had these attacks here...... yet

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

Beiruty wrote:
suthdj wrote:My wife talked to her parents in China tonight it seems to have been 10+ muslims doing the attacking, and sounds like 30+ victims so far.
You are correct, I am not trying to lump all together, however they were separatist Uyghur’s who are Muslim which is relevant to why they did this, as they want to practice their religion as they choose. If they were Buddhist, Hindu or Christian, etc.... the reasoning would still apply hence the labeling.

http://world.time.com/2014/03/01/deadly ... m-uighurs/
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

rp_photo
Posts in topic: 3

Post by rp_photo »

texanjoker wrote:We are just lucky we haven't had these attacks here...... yet
I'd say they're lucky to have not tried this in 2A-respecting states like Texas.
CHL since 2/2011
Glock 26, S&W 442, Ruger SP101 .357 3",
S&W M&P 40, Remington 870 Express 12 ga 18"

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

suthdj wrote:
Beiruty wrote:
You are correct, I am not trying to lump all together, however they were separatist Uyghur’s who are Muslim which is relevant to why they did this, as they want to practice their religion as they choose. If they were Buddhist, Hindu or Christian, etc.... the reasoning would still apply hence the labeling.
You can be assured that when the Chinese authorities capture these people they won't be given whatever constitutional are rights afforded to their own citizens.

They will not be given special consideration because of their cultural or religious beliefs. Justice will be harsh and swift. And Final.
NRA Endowment Member

rp_photo

Post by rp_photo »

WildBill wrote:
suthdj wrote:
Beiruty wrote:
You can be assured that when the Chinese authorities capture these people they won't be given whatever constitutional are rights afforded to their own citizens.

They will not be given special consideration because of their cultural or religious beliefs. Justice will be harsh and swift. And Final.
Given all the police and surveillance they have, one would hope it would have been stopped before it started. But then again, the only way that would happen is if the victims were armed in large enough numbers, which isn't allowed there.
CHL since 2/2011

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

rp_photo wrote:
WildBill wrote:
suthdj wrote:
Beiruty wrote:

Given all the police and surveillance they have, one would hope it would have been stopped before it started. But then again, the only way that would happen is if the victims were armed in large enough numbers, which isn't allowed there.
I imagine their response will be to have more surveillance and more police rather than allowing their citizens to be armed. This would be similar to the response in most places in our country.
NRA Endowment Member

rp_photo

Post by rp_photo »

WildBill wrote:imagine their response will be to have more surveillance and more police rather than allowing their citizens to be armed. This would be similar to the response in most places in our country.
That's a virtual certainty.
CHL since 2/2011

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/china-kindergart ... 14305.html

A man entered a kindergarten and began stabbing. 2 children dead, 16 wounded.

RIP, horrible.

Apparently happens a lot in China.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”