Baltimore Md riots

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Baltimore Md riots

Post by Jusme »

The reporter seems to suggest that not only the FBI, but the ATF, US Marshals and I assume, the Secret Service need to step in.

I have a crazy idea, why don't they quit turning criminals loose, and then hamstringing the police so they can do their job? When your mayor, City attorney, and the POTUS all come out and empower the street thugs who are committing crimes, this is what happens. Then if you disarm all law abiding citizens, no one can fight back. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to feel too sorry for the mayor, this rests squarely at her feet.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

stroo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by stroo »

They need to follow the NRA's advice: enforce existing gun laws.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

Jusme wrote:The reporter seems to suggest that not only the FBI, but the ATF, US Marshals and I assume, the Secret Service need to step in.

I have a crazy idea, why don't they quit turning criminals loose, and then hamstringing the police so they can do their job? When your mayor, City attorney, and the POTUS all come out and empower the street thugs who are committing crimes, this is what happens. Then if you disarm all law abiding citizens, no one can fight back. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to feel too sorry for the mayor, this rests squarely at her feet.
The good news: keeping criminals locked up and empowering the police would fix the crime problem. The bad news: it would not appease the SJWs and the mayor could lose her job.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Lambda Force
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lambda Force »

those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap the same
Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

chasfm11 wrote:
Jusme wrote:The reporter seems to suggest that not only the FBI, but the ATF, US Marshals and I assume, the Secret Service need to step in.

The good news: keeping criminals locked up and empowering the police would fix the crime problem. The bad news: it would not appease the SJWs and the mayor could lose her job.

The mayor should lose her job. Trying to appease the SJW is what got the city into the mess it's in. SJW are never going to be happy. They don't want the police to actually fight crime, or the courts to keep criminal locked up, but when they are victims of crime, they expect "something" to be done. They need to look in the mirror and say we have seen the enemy, and it is us.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

Jusme wrote:
The mayor should lose her job. Trying to appease the SJW is what got the city into the mess it's in. SJW are never going to be happy. They don't want the police to actually fight crime, or the courts to keep criminal locked up, but when they are victims of crime, they expect "something" to be done. They need to look in the mirror and say we have seen the enemy, and it is us.
:iagree: The mayor should never have had her job in the first place. Unfortunately, the SJW are a driving force in nearly all of our major cities - which is why they look like Baltimore from a crime perspective. There should have been "something" done about the crime in Detroit before it ended up looking like the aftermath of a WWII bombing but the leadership there, like the Baltimore mayor, depended on an anti-police, anti-court narrative. I cannot fathom while any rational person doesn't see that Rahm Emmanuel is perpetuating the Chicago murder rate, not combating it. But Emmanuel, like, Mayor Pugh, stays in power because of the SJW, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton et. al.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 8

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-baltimor ... 56388.html

Highest murder rate in US of big cities.

Wonder why?

Any one remember?

Oh it’s also a May issue state.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryl ... story.html

Baltimore reaches 300 murders again this year.

4 th year in a row.

Interesting right around the first post here on Baltimore Riots.

Any connection?

May issue state.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/former-baltimore ... 48076.html

The mayor was indicted on wire fraud. Wrote a children's book. Let the Hospital System where she is a board member pay for it. Profits were then used to remodel her house.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”