Baltimore Md riots

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 8

Baltimore Md riots

Post by philip964 »

Amazing what a couple of clicks on the internet give you.

I wondered what sort of neighborhoods the rioting was occurring.

A news article said they were centered near the intersectin of North and Pennsylvania streets.

I went to a real estate site to find out if there were any homes for sale in the area. Quite a few were for sale most for an average price of $13,000.

In other thoughts. O Malley is from Maryland. He is returning from Ireland due to the riots.

He is the only potential candidate to possibly beat Hilliary for the Democratic nomination.

He could become a hero or a bum depending on what he does or doesn't do, or what potentially happens.

A-R
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Baltimore Md riots

Post by A-R »

Man protects store from rioters with a machete ...
“It’s the only thing I have. I can’t pull out a shotgun,” the bouncer, 32-year-old Brian Woodyard, told The Washington Post.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/27/balti ... a-shotgun/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mr1337
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mr1337 »

Something tells me this kind of riot wouldn't last too long in Texas. :txflag:
Keep calm and carry.

Licensing (n.) - When government takes away your right to do something and sells it back to you.

RetNavy

Post by RetNavy »

my wife had this video posted to her FB......

Police and national Guard need this momma on thier team

http://coed.com/2015/04/27/baltimore-ri ... s-looting/
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

VMI77
Posts in topic: 3

Post by VMI77 »

They mayor told the police to let the rioters have space to destroy property. Like Mencken said, Americans deserve the government they get, and they deserve to get it good and hard...and I would add, especially in places like Baltimore.
“It's a very delicate balancing act because while we tried to make sure they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on, we gave those who wished to destroy space to do that, as well,” she said in the wake of Saturday's protests in Baltimore.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28916925/b ... rn-violent

Vote these idiot liberals into office and this is what you should expect.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

A-R
Posts in topic: 2

Post by A-R »

Reporter saved from gang by store owner with shotgun

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... h-shotgun/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

I can't decide whether saving a CNN reporter from rioters is a good or a bad thing. A part of me feels like CNN, as race baiters, liars, and riot facilitators, should reap what they sow.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

steveincowtown
Banned

Post by steveincowtown »

This mayor is beyond an idiot.

If you watch the videos, it is 99% young people causing the problems.

To quell the violence she has given 87,000 more youth the day of school. Moron.
The Time is Now...
NRA Lifetime Member

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

They were calling police from different areas to come aid them with these riots. Instead, they should let the fire department deal with them.
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Let's see how well they do without a CVS, or many other businesses/buildings that won't reopen as insurance doesn't cover loss due to riot/looting/arson.

I'm not certain if the same applies to the 144 cars that were burnt.

What tourism dollars they could've earned or convention business money is most likely never to be realized. Who wants to visit a place of extreme danger? Or, hold a convention in 'war zone'. Not me. And I would guess, not many others either...

I'm sure the CVS store won't reopen, as they had to have a lot of pressure put on them initially to open a store. Now, that it's been looted,in my opinion, CVS management will resist any plea to reopen.

gljjt

Post by gljjt »

I read that some of the same persons were in both Ferguson and Baltimore as determined by social media. At least some appear to be professional "protesters".

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 8

Post by philip964 »

RetNavy wrote:my wife had this video posted to her FB......

I have begun to worry about myself. Am I on the wrong side of every issue, from guns to crime to whether we have a great president right now? Many people seem to have exactly the opposite view I have. Right now playing among my facebook friends is a line of logic that the riots in Baltimore are not criminal activity, but instead an oppressed people wanting to be free and supporting their cause or lack there of.

Sort of the ultimate is this story that one of my facebook friends posted about the mom who smacked her son and got him to leave the rock throwing against the police. That link is posted above. When I saw it I thought, this is what we need more parents acting like this. I could not imagine that even my most liberal friends would not find this story and video a good thing.

Well I was wrong it did not take long for this link to be posted. Yes the mom was wrong and I am now a racist for even liking it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/2 ... 75754.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

philip964 wrote:
RetNavy wrote:my wife had this video posted to her FB......

I have begun to worry about myself. Am I on the wrong side of every issue, from guns to crime to whether we have a great president right now? Many people seem to have exactly the opposite view I have. Right now playing among my facebook friends is a line of logic that the riots in Baltimore are not criminal activity, but instead an oppressed people wanting to be free and supporting their cause or lack there of.

Sort of the ultimate is this story that one of my facebook friends posted about the mom who smacked her son and got him to leave the rock throwing against the police. That link is posted above. When I saw it I thought, this is what we need more parents acting like this. I could not imagine that even my most liberal friends would not find this story and video a good thing.

Well I was wrong it did not take long for this link to be posted. Yes the mom was wrong and I am now a racist for even liking it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/2 ... 75754.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well, don't let it get you down. This has become a nation of morons but there are probably still a good 40% that are on the right track so you've got plenty of company. I hope if your FB friends find themselves being attacked by any "oppressed" people they just surrender themselves to their well deserved fate and don't try to resist or fight back like an "oppressor." "rlol"

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Oppressed = Victim Mentality

Therefore, no individual can be held personally responsible for criminal behavior.

My eye...

Return to “The Crime Blotter”