Church shooting Charleston SC

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

VMI77
Posts in topic: 13

Re: Church shooting Charleston SC

Post by VMI77 »

http://zelmanpartisans.com/?p=1531

Clair Wolfe on the shooting:
I’m saying I’m not going to address the bloody deeds of that arrogant cretin or the demands of his blood-dancing fan club. (And make no mistake, the Obamas, Bloombergs, Kings, Schumers, Feinsteins, and Wattses of the world are his fan club, since he and his fellow murderers enable everything they dream of imposing on the world.)

I’m not going to address him or them because they don’t matter.

Our freedom to own firearms and to protect ourselves, our families, and our communities stands beyond them all.

Pass a law demanding we submit to universal background checks? We will flout it.

Pass a law demanding that we turn in our standard-capacity magazines? Make us obey.

Pass a law insisting that we register whatever you consider the politically unpopular weapon of the moment? Come and find them.

Pass a law attempting to make the Second Amendment more conditional than it already is? We’ll laugh. Because we don’t get our freedom from any piece of paper and we won’t surrender any more of our freedom for some piece of paper, either.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Jim Beaux
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Jim Beaux »

Armed protection? Validation for Charles Cotton?
Charleston Police Guard First Service for Black Church Since Massacre
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -massacre/
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

VMI77
Posts in topic: 13

Post by VMI77 »

This is what TPTB in the GOP think of us:
Now maybe there’s some magic law that will keep us from having more of these. I mean basically the only way to guarantee that we will dramatically reduce acts of violence involving guns is to basically remove guns from society, and until somebody gets enough “oomph” to repeal the Second Amendment, that’s not going to happen.
Karl Rove

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/21/karl- ... amendment/

Oh, that's right, I forgot, the GOP will save us. "rlol"
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Post by anygunanywhere »

VMI77 wrote:This is what TPTB in the GOP think of us:
Now maybe there’s some magic law that will keep us from having more of these. I mean basically the only way to guarantee that we will dramatically reduce acts of violence involving guns is to basically remove guns from society, and until somebody gets enough “oomph” to repeal the Second Amendment, that’s not going to happen.
Karl Rove

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/21/karl- ... amendment/

Oh, that's right, I forgot, the GOP will save us. "rlol"
Hey, man. You stole my thunder.

Nicely played, though.
:iagree:
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

mr surveyor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mr surveyor »

original post deleted by me as it seemed "off topic" here

jd
It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Post by mojo84 »

AndyC wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:Hey, man. You stole my thunder.

Nicely played, though.
First person I thought of was you :lol:

(Totally OT - you see ZZ Top is finally coming to La Grange?)

'bout time!
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

AndyC wrote:
anygunanywhere wrote:Hey, man. You stole my thunder.

Nicely played, though.
First person I thought of was you :lol:

(Totally OT - you see ZZ Top is finally coming to La Grange?)
You betcha!

No one knows how they are going to handle the crowd. We saw them in Concord, CA when we lived there. Mrs. Anygun is jonesin to see them again. Party animal she is.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

ShootDontTalk
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ShootDontTalk »

What is ZZ Top?

Sounds like a sleeping drill instructor.
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!
Eli Wallach on concealed carry while taking a bubble bath

jmra
Posts in topic: 22

Post by jmra »

ShootDontTalk wrote:What is ZZ Top?

Sounds like a sleeping drill instructor.
This is ZZ Top.

[video][/video]
Last edited by jmra on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

mrvmax wrote:
baldeagle wrote:I am stunned by the graciousness of the families of the victims in Charleston. They are better Christians than I am.
If there could be any good from all of this listen up you who proclaim to be Christians. As Christians we are called to forgive in even the most difficult situations, if the victims families can forgive so quickly it reveals to me that they have a good grasp on what Christianity really is (unlike most people today). Too often today we get the watered down messages and feel good sermons. When the rubber meets the road and we are faced with hardships our true beliefs will show. Shortly after I became one of the redeemed, one whose name was written in the lambs book of life, I began to prepare myself for the greatest hardship I might ever face, the loss of my daughter or my wife, to something similar to the way this guy murdered those people. I knew that if I could trust in God at a time like that there was nothing that I could not overcome with the help of the Lord.
Christianity has no greater enemy than those that go around claiming to be Christians but live like the lost. Christianity is more than going to church once a week - Christianity is an entirely new way of living with the goal to serve Him. Look up what servant is in scripture, look up the Greek word "doulos" and see how Paul, James, Christ and others described themselves as servants to God. Once you understand that you will see what we are called to be and how someone can forgive in such a heart breaking situation. I applaud them for being what we are called to be and pray that I could do the same in a similar situation. I will end with one of my favorite quotes:

"Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." - Stonewall Jackson
This^^. Thank you.
Stuart Townend wrote:In Christ Alone

In Christ alone my hope is found; He is my light my strength my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground; Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace; When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter my All in All - Here in the love of Christ I stand!

In Christ alone! - who took on flesh; Fullness of God in helpless babe!
This Gift of love and righteousness; Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died; The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid; Here in the death of Christ I live!

There in the ground His body lay; Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day; Up from the grave He rose a-gain!
And as He stands in victory; Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine - Bought with the precious blood of Christ!

No guilt in life no fear in death; This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath; Jesus commands my de-stiny
No power of hell no scheme of man; Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till he returns or calls me home - Here in the power of Christ I'll stand!
As a worship leader, that is my life song. Lord let me live it.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

chuck j
Posts in topic: 1

Post by chuck j »

Good post .

philip964
Posts in topic: 19

Post by philip964 »

http://www.wmal.com/2015/06/24/listen/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The link is about Louis Farrakhan saying something bad about "white" people, he mentioned that the police gave the alleged murderer a Burger King lunch after killing the 9 people.

I guess the point he was making, was that he was being given some sort of reward by the police for his actions.

First did it happen? Second is that standard procedure? Third it's not like it's Whataburger.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Consider the source.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”