Shots fired at BLM protest in Dallas

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

PSTL*PAKR
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Shots fired at BLM protest in Dallas

Post by PSTL*PAKR »

This event was staged....
Took class 8/11/12 -Applied online/finger prints/mailed 8/15/12-Received in Austin 8/17/12-Background under review 8/31/12-
Background complete/mfg. pending 10/09/12--MFG 10/10/12-MAILED 10/11/12--Received 10/18/12!!!

Dave2
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Dave2 »

PSTL*PAKR wrote:This event was staged....
You're suggesting DPD and DART murdered (at least) four of their officers and injured several more?

I, um... don't believe you. To put it mildly.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 5

Post by carlson1 »

Dave2 wrote:
PSTL*PAKR wrote:This event was staged....
You're suggesting DPD and DART murdered (at least) four of their officers and injured several more?

I, um... don't believe you. To put it mildly.
I don't think he meant DPD and DART stage this.

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

It was definitely a coordinated planned ambush to kill police officers.
Ron
NRA Member

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

From The News Observer printed in November 17, 2015 I find very interesting. It looks like there are more whites killed by police than anyone.
http://newobserveronline.com/far-more-w ... us-police/
The Guardian’s statistics are contained in a tally of police killings maintained by that newspaper on a site titled “The Counted.” This was set up by the far-leftist newspaper with the intention of “proving” how “racist” the police in America are—an aim which has now completely backfired in face of the facts.

According to the Guardian’s tally, of the approximately 1001 people killed by police this year in America, 502 were white, 250 were black, 163 were Hispanic/Latino, 18 were Asian/Pacific Islander, 13 were American Indian, and 54 were other/unknown.

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

I am speechless.

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

A 5th officer has died.
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Flightmare »

DPD is reporting they have now lost 5 officers. With the 1 DART officer (first in the history of DART to be killed on duty), this brings the loss of life to 6.

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

My heart is breaking for this terrible loss of life among those who protect us. We watched this unfold from start to end and have no words to express our sadness for these fine officers and their families. I fail to see how murdering innocent people will right a wrong someone else is guilty of. Even after the magnitude of it had become known, there were still some people taunting officers. I fear our society is dissolving into lawlessness.
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

How could we expect anything less than the piece of trash that sits in the oval office. I knew this was coming, but didn't expect this early. The man blames guns before any details are released. For pete's sake there is still blood on the ground and the man speaks this garbage? What a disgusting excuse for a leader.

To make it fair at least he acknowledged condolences for the families, and offered support on the federal level. However it is still disgusting for him to politicize this at the absolute earliest moment he can.

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

jb2012, I was watching and thought that he might surprise me and actually get through it without politicizing it. But of course he didn't - he had to bring gun control into it at the end instead of staying focused on the loss of life and the ambush of the Police.
Ron
NRA Member

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

In Obama's mind its simply a great opportunity to further his agenda while giving lip service to the loss of innocent lives. To him, its gun control that matters.
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

MustangGlocker

Post by MustangGlocker »

At 6:21am, Scott Gordon from NBC5(@ScottGordonNBC5) tweeted the latest numbers are: 12 Officers injured, 5 officers killed, 2 civilians killed, 3 suspects in custody. 1 suspect dead.

DPD press conference at 7:30am.
Patrick
NRA Life Member
Blue Lives Matter

parabelum
Posts in topic: 4

Post by parabelum »

So will race baiters as well as so called "celebrities" who have been in and out of WH numerous times on behalf of BLM be placed on terrorism watchlist now? Will they be subjected to vigorous interrogations?

Everyone wearing/holding BLM insignia/banners from this day forward should be looked at no different then ISIS. In my opinion, they are the same creation by the same people.

I hold Jeh and BO responsible for this, as well as the degenerate Hollywood crowd.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 9

Post by C-dub »

I lost a friend last night. He leaves a wife and two daughters, 14y and 10y. He was only 2-3 years from retirement. He didn't talk much about the job. I knew he worked at Love Field before, but didn't know he did foot stuff and didn't think he would have been anywhere near that last night.

Extreme sorrow and anger is what I'm feeling this morning.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “The Crime Blotter”