House Majority Whip Shot

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
magillapd
Posts in topic: 1

House Majority Whip Shot

Post by magillapd »

Quote about shooter...
Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., told Fox News he left just before the shooting. As he walked to his car, a man asked DeSantis if it was Republicans or Democrats practicing. About three minutes the shooting began, DeSantis said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/vi ... -shot.html
“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
NRA- Life member :patriot:
TSRA - Conditional Life Member :txflag:

cmgee67

Re: House Majority Whip Shot

Post by cmgee67 »

Father be with those who were injured and their families.
Also Father be with the shooter I pray justice is swift and the correct actions be taken. Father you can reach him.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 7

Post by parabelum »

Prayers for Rep. Scalise and all affected.

This is the kind of stuff you see in 3'rd world banana republic and cannot be tolerated.

Open season on vocal conservatives and/or Trump supporters?

Note here in the linked article immediate reference to the race of the gunman, "white gunman...", you can almost feel their commie sigh of relief that it wasn't someone black or middle eastern.
Note how they instantly inject the race...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctice.html

Commie garbage. :mad5

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Another reminder why it is so important to fight for our 2A Right.

"Rep. Brad Wenstrup told Fox News he "felt like I was in Iraq but without my weapon." Sen. Jeff Flake said the congressional group were "sitting ducks."

"Without the Capitol Hill police it would have been a massacre," Sen. Rand Paul told Fox News, describing the scene as "sort of a killing field."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/14/vi ... -shot.html

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 15

Post by bblhd672 »

Opening salvo of hot CW2? The left has doused the wood with gas and waved lit matches in the air since Nov 9th. You stir up enough hate with constant 24/7 criticism of everything having to do with the President and the Republican party, eventually someone is going to take the next step.

I'm sorry this happened and hope all recover quickly, however I am not surprised.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Lynyrd
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Lynyrd »

It is unclear to me how many were injured. One article said 4, another said 5. But I am struck by the comments that the shooter fired at least 100 rounds. If you can find a silver lining in this story it is that the shooter was very, very bad at what he was trying to do. Over 100 rounds fired and only 4 rounds found a target?

It is also unclear whether or not the shooter survived. If he did, this should be prosecuted as a hate crime.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

According to early reports the gunman has been arrested on the scene.
Senator Flake believes the shooter started his attack with a long gun, then switched to a handgun.
YMMV.

SIA.
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Scott B.

Post by Scott B. »

Image of text because it was on twitter.

Question to Rep. Mo Brooks.

LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Here we go, too many guns on the street according to Gov. McAuliffe.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Liberty »

striker55 wrote:Here we go, too many guns on the street according to Gov. McAuliffe.
93 million people shot every day he says.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

What I'd like to know more about the shooter is whether or not he is connected to any of the Dems, Soros, Leftist Groups etc.

Moreover,

Why did he target Republicans?
Who inspired him to do this?
Was it the latest broadway garbage about Trump assassination that triggered this desire in him?

In response to gun grabbers I would say, this is precisely the reason why you will have to take my guns from my cold dead hands if you want them.

You'd like nothing more then for all of us to be sitting ducks for you, you little fascist commie pigs.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Liberty wrote:
striker55 wrote:Here we go, too many guns on the street according to Gov. McAuliffe.
McAllulife is a moron from the Clinton family of morons. Only other morons would believe anything he says.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

AJSully421

Post by AJSully421 »

Liberty wrote:
Wow... so by Friday, every one of the 330 million Americans should be shot.

Do they even think before they speak? Of course not, why let facts get in the way of their political agenda.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

The reason I'm so heated about this is due to the fact that this was not only an attack on few individuals, which would be bad enough, but this was a deliberate attack on republican Congress members, and you can just imagine the catastrophe if this lowlife would've been more "successful".

And the leftists have the nerve to lecture us about guns?

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

AJSully421 wrote:
Liberty wrote:
Wow... so by Friday, every one of the 330 million Americans should be shot.

Do they even think before they speak? Of course not, why let facts get in the way of their political agenda.
He's probably using a Bloomberg or Soros talking point that is supposed to reflect number of people shot worldwide every day.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”