London mayor delcares intense new "knife control" policies to stop the epidemic of stabbings

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

cheezit
Posts in topic: 1

Re: London mayor delcares intense new "knife control" policies to stop the epidemic of stabbings

Post by cheezit » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Because prison shanks are has to make

Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

Re: London mayor delcares intense new "knife control" policies to stop the epidemic of stabbings

Post by Paladin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:12 am

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the UK, a shrine was built to honor a home invader who was killed in the act:
Council workers FINALLY tear down vigil to dead career criminal six days after it first appeared

In addition to building a shrine, the criminals also made death threats to the retiree who defended his home and another man who took down the shrine one his own.

In the tradition of William “I have taken England with both my hands” the Conqueror, the criminals are truly running the UK while good, law abiding people are disarmed
NRA Endowment, TSRA Life, GOA Life Member
Texas State Guard

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:29 am

BBYC wrote:Clearly knife owners need to dress better.
Hmmm. Interesting concept.
1911s should be carried openly as God and John Moses Browning (PBUH) intended them to be.
III%

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Grundy1133 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:01 am

Paladin wrote:Meanwhile, elsewhere in the UK, a shrine was built to honor a home invader who was killed in the act:
Council workers FINALLY tear down vigil to dead career criminal six days after it first appeared

In addition to building a shrine, the criminals also made death threats to the retiree who defended his home and another man who took down the shrine one his own.

In the tradition of William “I have taken England with both my hands” the Conqueror, the criminals are truly running the UK while good, law abiding people are disarmed
Coming to a United States of America near you!
NRA Member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”