Parkland High School shooter's cell phone videos released

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Syntyr
Posts in topic: 1

Parkland High School shooter's cell phone videos released

Post by Syntyr »

The Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooter's cell phone videos have been released. To those who think that the continual display and glorification of these individuals does not play a part in generating more of them... just watch these videos. He says he is "going to be the next school shooter of 2018." He sets his goal at 20 killed by AR15. He says "When you see me on the news you will know who I am."

This fame and glory is feeding these deranged individuals. It is becoming like a video game to them. Who gets the most glory? Who gets the highest bodycount. I bet soon we will see one live streamed to facebook.

I know I am dreaming but these people should be tried by a jury of their peers and if found guilty hung and then buried in an unmarked grave. No names, no descriptions, no videos, no photos complete anonymity...

*edited to fix my grammar.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/30/ni ... ooter.html
Last edited by Syntyr on Thu May 31, 2018 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

flechero

Re: Parkland High School shooter's cell phone videos released

Post by flechero »

I think at this point since we all know his name, they should carry out public torture... and proclaim that SOP for all school shooters going forward. A few brutal hours of torture on the tv ought to curb the enthusiasm of the next one.

Steve W

Post by Steve W »

Syntyr wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:06 pm
This fame and glory is feeding these deranged individuals. It is becoming like a video game to them. Who gets the most glory? Who gets the highest bodycount. I bet soon we will see one live streamed to facebook.

I no I am dreaming but these people should be tried by a jury of their peers and if found guilty hanged and then buried in an unmarked grave. No names, no descriptions, no videos, no photos complete anonymity...

:iagree:

Allons

Post by Allons »

flechero wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:51 pm I think at this point since we all know his name, they should carry out public torture... and proclaim that SOP for all school shooters going forward. A few brutal hours of torture on the tv ought to curb the enthusiasm of the next one.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Copycat actors. It's been reported he followed the Columbine shooting. The "news" helps glorify these idiots.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Steve W wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 11:13 pm
Syntyr wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:06 pm

I no I am dreaming but these people should be tried by a jury of their peers and if found guilty hanged and then buried in an unmarked grave. No names, no descriptions, no videos, no photos complete anonymity...

I 100% agree! This is the only way to stop this trend
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

deep fry both his trigger finger to the bones. Then, he will understand the meaning of being known.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”