Mom pulls gun on teenage girl to "break up" a fight

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Odinvalknir
Posts in topic: 2

Mom pulls gun on teenage girl to "break up" a fight

Post by Odinvalknir »

https://kprcradio.iheart.com/featured/w ... kup-fight/

I'm all for letting kids figure out their own problems, and yes I would break up a fight if it got too intense. But pulling out a gun on a teen to do so?

Here's an interview with the news crew

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Mom pulls gun on teenage girl to "break up" a fight

Post by PriestTheRunner »

FYI, she didn't pull out a gun to "Break Up" the fight, she pulled it out to prevent another from entering the fight (presumably against her daughter). She is complicit in the fight itself.

Class A Felony, Deadly Conduct at a minimum. She never tells them to break it up, it is likely she knew the fight was going to occur beforehand, etc.

This one will be interesting.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Fight was about Snapchat
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

next headline: "Mom goes to jail after pulling gun on teenager during a snap chat fight" smh...
NRA Member

Topic author
Odinvalknir

Post by Odinvalknir »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:46 pm FYI, she didn't pull out a gun to "Break Up" the fight, she pulled it out to prevent another from entering the fight (presumably against her daughter). She is complicit in the fight itself.

Class A Felony, Deadly Conduct at a minimum. She never tells them to break it up, it is likely she knew the fight was going to occur beforehand, etc.

This one will be interesting.

She actually did know about the fight beforehand. If you watch the second video that I posted, she says that she told her daughter over the phone to go inside and then when she got home they got in the car and drove to where this other girl was. So she did have prior knowledge of what was going to happen and brought a gun along for a fight between a 15 year old and a 13 year old.

MaduroBU

Post by MaduroBU »

Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Crazy Mom!
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

Sign of the times. I live in a gated community with home prices from $400,000 to $800,000. Just last week, one mom pulled a gun on neighbor kids that were on her lawn. She got arrested. Another neighbor lady threatened to shoot my SWAT captain neighbor dead in the street. Heard and saw the whole thing. Cops showed up. She got a warning. I usually carry one firearm in public. When I mow my lawn, I carry two.

jb2012

Post by jb2012 »

montgomery wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:56 am When I mow my lawn, I carry two.
Maybe quote of the year!

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

montgomery wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:56 am Sign of the times. I live in a gated community with home prices from $400,000 to $800,000. Just last week, one mom pulled a gun on neighbor kids that were on her lawn. She got arrested. Another neighbor lady threatened to shoot my SWAT captain neighbor dead in the street. Heard and saw the whole thing. Cops showed up. She got a warning. I usually carry one firearm in public. When I mow my lawn, I carry two.
From the sound of it, when you mow you need someone on overwatch. ;-)
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

Pawpaw wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:19 am
montgomery wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:56 am Sign of the times. I live in a gated community with home prices from $400,000 to $800,000. Just last week, one mom pulled a gun on neighbor kids that were on her lawn. She got arrested. Another neighbor lady threatened to shoot my SWAT captain neighbor dead in the street. Heard and saw the whole thing. Cops showed up. She got a warning. I usually carry one firearm in public. When I mow my lawn, I carry two.
When it comes to yardwork, my wife is on only watch.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

montgomery wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:51 am
Pawpaw wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:19 am
When it comes to yardwork, my wife is on only watch.
Mine is on not even watch.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Sport Coach

Post by Sport Coach »

My daughter is a senior in high school this coming year. I'm on "always watch"! (actually I've taught her a crippling straight right and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders. She plans to go into the military after high school but likely through ROTC college)
“Hope is an expensive commodity. It makes better sense to be prepared.” - Thucydides

Return to “The Crime Blotter”