The Latest: Documents: Man training kids for school shooting

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

The Latest: Documents: Man training kids for school shooting

Post by The Annoyed Man »

https://apnews.com/7f19d48b60844336a7bd2cb386b44561
TAOS, N.M. (AP) — The Latest on 11 children found living in a filthy, makeshift compound in New Mexico (all times local):

12:30 p.m.

Prosecutors say in court documents that the father of a missing Georgia boy was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit school shootings.
9:30 a.m.

New Mexico officials investigating a makeshift compound where 11 children were found hungry plan to ask a judge to hold the father of a missing boy without bail.

New Mexico 8th Judicial District Attorney Donald Gallegos said Tuesday that prosecutors are putting together evidence to ask a judge to hold Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (see-DAHJ’ IBN wah-HAJ’) without bond.

A warrant from Georgia seeks the extradition of Wahhaj to face a charge of abducting his son from that state last December.

He is scheduled to appear in a Taos County court on Wednesday. Wahhaj and four other adults also face felony child abuse charges after a raid by authorities found the 11 children living in filth.

The missing boy was not among the children found in that initial search but authorities say they found the remains of a child that they are working to identify.
https://www.theolympian.com/news/nation ... 88615.html
TAOS, N.M.
The father of a missing Georgia boy was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit school shootings, prosecutors said in court documents obtained Wednesday, as authorities waited to learn if human remains found at the site were those of the boy.

The documents say Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound near the Colorado border where authorities say they found 11 hungry children living in filthy conditions in a raid Friday.

Prosecutor Timothy Hasson filed the court documents while asking that Wahhaj be held without bail after he was arrested last week with four other adults facing child abuse charges.
Take ‘em up to 10,000 ft in a chopper, and push them out the door.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Scott B.

Re: The Latest: Documents: Man training kids for school shooting

Post by Scott B. »

I'd donate to the AVGAS bill.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

that will really set your brain on fire...sure hope he gets the LONG time locked up or firing squad
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

Sounds like a bunch of terrorists looking for long term accommodations in Gitmo
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RoyGBiv »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:19 pm Take ‘em up to 10,000 ft in a chopper, and push them out the door.
That would only be a short drop in much of NM. In Taos 10k would be subterranean.. :lol:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

philip964
Posts in topic: 8

Post by philip964 »

My wife watches NBC National News then watches the recorded ABC National News right after, every night.

She doesn’t believe the network news is biased.

So I asked her about the 11 kids at the compound in NM.

“Yes horrible”

Did they mention a religion? “No, but I saw the women and figured it out”

Did they mention that they were being trained to be school shooters? “No, but the children were starving and they were on land that didn’t belong to them”

philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 pm My wife watches NBC National News then watches the recorded ABC National News right after, every night.

“Yes horrible”

Did they mention that they were being trained to be school shooters? “No, but the children were starving and they were on land that didn’t belong to them”
A review of the recorded ABC new broadcast showed that last night the last sentence was: they were being trained to be school shooters.

CNN actually had a story with a headline that said that.

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:33 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:19 pm Take ‘em up to 10,000 ft in a chopper, and push them out the door.
That would only be a short drop in much of NM. In Taos 10k would be subterranean.. :lol:
Hmmmmm...... What’s the service ceiling for a Blackhawk? If that’s not enough elevation, I suppose we could borrow a C130 from the NM Nat’l Guard....
Scott B. wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:46 pm I'd donate to the AVGAS bill.

:mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:33 pm
Taos county

Scott B.

Post by Scott B. »

LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:16 am
philip964 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 pm My wife watches NBC National News then watches the recorded ABC National News right after, every night.

“Yes horrible”

A review of the recorded ABC new broadcast showed that last night the last sentence was: they were being trained to be school shooters.

CNN actually had a story with a headline that said that.
What a difference a day makes. NBC came clean today, telling the whole story even saying the word Koran and showing a shooting range where children were taught to shoot assault weapons to kill as many children as possible.

The compound from the air looked like a fort. Police said they were trying to avoid a Waco.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

philip964 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:58 pm
The compound from the air looked like a fort. Police said they were trying to avoid a Waco.
Obviously not a federal agency. We know how they like to shoot or burn citizens.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Get a Rope
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

jonmo1

Post by jonmo1 »

They let em out on bail, while Paul Manafort remains in jail accused of non violent crimes.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/13/ho ... ining.html

Return to “The Crime Blotter”