deleted

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
apostate
Posts in topic: 1

deleted

Post by apostate »

Last edited by apostate on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff B.

Re: Antifa attacks Bernie Sanders supporter for being too right wing

Post by Jeff B. »

I read that. Pretty wild. These people are out of control and need to be reigned in. IMO, they're simply sociopaths or more likely psychopaths that are taking advantage of the tolerance for this "movement" to carry out their attacks.

I think many of us are waiting for the day when they pick the wrong person to attack and we see a headline about x number of Antifa attackers being shot by their intended victim.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Antifa hate America and constantly express their hate with violence towards everyday Americans.

The real question is where does Antifa's funding come from?

Dinesh D'Souza indicates George Soros and Tom Steyer. Whoever is funding it appears to be following the same format as Operation Ajax

the CIA - with British assistance - undermined Mossadegh's {democratic} government by bribing influential figures, planting false reports in newspapers and provoking street violence.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

One can only hope that this begins / continues the trend of the Left eating their own...
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

"I think many of us are waiting for the day when they pick the wrong person to attack and we see a headline about x number of Antifa attackers being shot by their intended victim."

I think there luck continues to hold because I believe few of those "right" people tend to hag out in Antifa attack zones. As individuals . no masks, no group they don't seem to attack...so even if i get yelled at by one in Austin, that's the end of it.

And I have no intention of being at one of their group attacks, then again I don't track their nonsense so I guess coincidence could happen
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Return to “The Crime Blotter”