IN:School shooting averted after police called by Mom. 14 year old dead

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

IN:School shooting averted after police called by Mom. 14 year old dead

Post by philip964 »

https://www.whio.com/news/local/richmon ... QdG6l91LO/

Mass school shooting averted after police engage gunman outside of school. Student with the gun shoots out glass door to enter school and takes his own life. His mom called 911 and notified them of his intent to do harm at school.

Probably won't hear in MSM.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Re: IN:School shooting averted after police called by Mom. 14 year old dead

Post by crazy2medic »

The Mom did right but I have a question, where is dad? Why did mom let him leave the house? Was this kid under psychiatric care? Whole lot of questions!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

crazy2medic wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:03 pm The Mom did right but I have a question, where is dad? Why did mom let him leave the house? Was this kid under psychiatric care? Whole lot of questions!
The article said he took a family member hostage and forced them to drive him to the school. No idea, on the father. As usual, not a lot of info. Maybe more will come out later.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

His mom must feel horrible. She did the right thing and lost her son. Sad situation. Realistically, he likely would have died in the incident even if she had not called. The difference would have been in the loss of innocent student lives.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:41 pm His mom must feel horrible. She did the right thing and lost her son. Sad situation. Realistically, he likely would have died in the incident even if she had not called. The difference would have been in the loss of innocent student lives.
:iagree:

Sadly, she was going to lose him one way or another and the only thing that might help her get through this is knowing that she saved others' lives. Small consolation when you lose one of your own children. :cry:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

crazy2medic wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:03 pm The Mom did right but I have a question, where is dad? Why did mom let him leave the house? Was this kid under psychiatric care? Whole lot of questions!
Be careful about jumping to conclusions. Dad may have simply been at work.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Post by crazy2medic »

That's why I was asking, this needs more info! Once again the question was where is dad? Not pointing finger but making an inquiry
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “The Crime Blotter”