TX: In Houston some people prefer hammers

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

TX: In Houston some people prefer hammers

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/man- ... l-bus-stop

So can you carry on Metro buses and trains? Or is it gun free? New Years Eve, might be one of those times you might ride Metro, and most likely you wouldn't be carrying as you would be going to places that were posted.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX: In Houston some people prefer hammers

Post by bblhd672 »

Democrats' response: require background checks for all hammer sales.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

How is this guy arrested for attacking two people and putting one in the hospital. Using a hammer to bash her skull in on December 31st. Then 10 days later he is out and arrested again for beating up a third person.

Well maybe he had an ankle bracelet on... that always works. Sarcasm

Dont ride Metro!
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

bblhd672 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 am Democrats' response: require background checks for all hammer sales.
Only if the hammers are "Full Automatic Assault Hammers" with handles.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

OneGun wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:37 am
bblhd672 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 am Democrats' response: require background checks for all hammer sales.
Only if the hammers are "Full Automatic Assault Hammers" with handles.
With a bayonet lug and flash suppressor
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

threoh8

Post by threoh8 »

Ankle bracelets are virtual jails, right? Same category as restraining orders.
The sooner I get behind, the more time I have to catch up.

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

Syntyr wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 am How is this guy arrested for attacking two people and putting one in the hospital. Using a hammer to bash her skull in on December 31st. Then 10 days later he is out and arrested again for beating up a third person.
Houston had a blue wave last year. I think in the long run it will contribute to more deaths than Hurricane Harvey.

Syntyr wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 am Dont ride Metro!
More like don't live in Democrat controlled metro areas.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

Ameer wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:58 pm
Syntyr wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 am How is this guy arrested for attacking two people and putting one in the hospital. Using a hammer to bash her skull in on December 31st. Then 10 days later he is out and arrested again for beating up a third person.
Houston had a blue wave last year. I think in the long run it will contribute to more deaths than Hurricane Harvey.

Syntyr wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 am Dont ride Metro!
More like don't live in Democrat controlled metro areas.
I moved out to Richmond...
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

Syntyr wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:02 pm I moved out to Richmond...
Fort Bend County went almost entirely Democrat the last election. We may not be that far behind. At least Sheriff Nehls doesn't coddle criminals but I'm not sure how well the rest of the justice system is going to fare.
Psalm 91:2

bfm1851

Post by bfm1851 »

Recent elections worry me some. Seems like the free state of Texas is becoming bluer every year. I don't know ifits the culture of people in the state or the influx of west coast and north east "immigrants"

Liberty
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Liberty »

bfm1851 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:11 am Recent elections worry me some. Seems like the free state of Texas is becoming bluer every year. I don't know ifits the culture of people in the state or the influx of west coast and north east "immigrants"
Politics and political mood are cyclic. When I first came to Texas Ann Richards was elected as the current Governor in a long chain of Democratic Governors. Every state wide elected office was democratic. Things change. Republicans have taken some terrible hits in Texas, Conservatives have had a difficult time finding honest conservative office holders that will support their interest. Trump. Tom Delay, Kay Baily, and Joe Strauss have crushed any hope of conservative progress. We had a spark of hope with the Tea Party, but they've pretty much been crushed by the establishment.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I had very few State of Texas issues at work when Anne was governor.

Liberty
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Liberty »

philip964 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:32 pm I had very few State of Texas issues at work when Anne was governor.
She vetoed the CHL bill, I have a hard time forgiving her for that.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Earl E. Byrd

Post by Earl E. Byrd »

bfm1851 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:11 am Recent elections worry me some. Seems like the free state of Texas is becoming bluer every year. I don't know ifits the culture of people in the state or the influx of west coast and north east "immigrants"
Don't forget the people coming here from actual banana republics.
Shoot early. Shoot often.
And hit what you shoot.

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

SQLGeek wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:18 am
Syntyr wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:02 pm I moved out to Richmond...
Fort Bend County went almost entirely Democrat the last election. We may not be that far behind. At least Sheriff Nehls doesn't coddle criminals but I'm not sure how well the rest of the justice system is going to fare.
The blue is spreading like rot. Fort Bend County today isn't the same place that elected Tom DeLay.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”