5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

philip964
Posts in topic: 125

Re: 5 Officers Shot In Houston - Pray

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/2019 ... ia-garcia/

Who is Patricia Garcia. Apparently got angry when invited to the vigil for the victims by a neighbor. Lives directly across the street.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Beiruty »

philip964 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:55 am https://www.click2houston.com/news/2019 ... ia-garcia/

Who is Patricia Garcia. Apparently got angry when invited to the vigil for the victims by a neighbor. Lives directly across the street.
I have 50%+ doubt she was involved in the setup for murder. Here background is criminal and has drugs charged.I am pondering if she was in-relationship (not necessarily romantic) with one of the officers

It stinks to learn in the trial, the raid was setup as revenge or a hate based crime.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

ELB
Posts in topic: 5

Post by ELB »

I see some msm accounts are still publishing that a "small amount" or "user amount" of cocaine and marijuana were found in the house, which I'm guessing is what Acevedo is hanging his hat on when he says the police "had reason" to be there. But given that Goines et al told big whoppers to get the raid going in the first place, I think there is little basis to believe coke and pot were really found there.

At the very least the news orgs should note that the police "allege" that they found small amounts, not report it as fact.
USAF 1982-2005

easy10
Posts in topic: 2

Post by easy10 »

more drugs was found in Goines car than the house they raided.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 81

Post by WildBill »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:11 am
philip964 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:55 am https://www.click2houston.com/news/2019 ... ia-garcia/

I have 50%+ doubt she was involved in the setup for murder. Here background is criminal and has drugs charged.I am pondering if she was in-relationship (not necessarily romantic) with one of the officers

It stinks to learn in the trial, the raid was setup as revenge or a hate based crime.
When we asked Tommy Arce if he thought Garcia was capable of that, his answer was yes.
He said he didn't know of any bad blood between Garcia and the Tuttles, but said no one suspected them of drug dealing.

His father told us Garcia thought Rhogena was interested in him romantically and she made the false 911 calls out of jealousy.
He told us she doesn't know the disgraced officers involved in the botched raid.
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/woman ... y-jealousy
NRA Endowment Member

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

I really wish the media would stop calling it a"botched raid."

botched
/bäCHt/

adjective
(of a task) carried out badly or carelessly.
"a botched attempt to steal a car"
NRA Endowment Member

baseballguy2001
Posts in topic: 20

Post by baseballguy2001 »

"But for that call, the information provided, we wouldn't be standing here today," HPD Chief Art Acevedo told reporters. - Sounds like Art has changed his tune a bit. Had the police done an actual investigation, after the call, they would have found the homeowners were 'normal' citizens rather than drug dealers. Instead, the corrupt Narco Squad decided they were guilty before finding any info. Goines supervisors should be punished too, as in, tried along side him for murder. I read some of the previous warrants he created, they are all the same, just a few details changed. As if he created one, the copied and pasted it every time he made out another warrant. If Goines is found guilty in the State and Federal trials, we can only hope his sentences will run consecutively.
7.30.08 -- Plastic in hand (99 days)
04.01.18--2nd Renewal
05.05.18-- Plastic

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Grayling813 »

baseballguy2001 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:10 pm "But for that call, the information provided, we wouldn't be standing here today," HPD Chief Art Acevedo told reporters. - Sounds like Art has changed his tune a bit. Had the police done an actual investigation, after the call, they would have found the homeowners were 'normal' citizens rather than drug dealers. Instead, the corrupt Narco Squad decided they were guilty before finding any info. Goines supervisors should be punished too, as in, tried along side him for murder. I read some of the previous warrants he created, they are all the same, just a few details changed. As if he created one, the copied and pasted it every time he made out another warrant. If Goines is found guilty in the State and Federal trials, we can only hope his sentences will run consecutively.
And there were judges apparently rubber stamping his warrants.

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

baseballguy2001 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:10 pm "But for that call, the information provided, we wouldn't be standing here today," HPD Chief Art Acevedo told reporters. - Sounds like Art has changed his tune a bit. Had the police done an actual investigation, after the call, they would have found the homeowners were 'normal' citizens rather than drug dealers. Instead, the corrupt Narco Squad decided they were guilty before finding any info. Goines supervisors should be punished too, as in, tried along side him for murder. I read some of the previous warrants he created, they are all the same, just a few details changed. As if he created one, the copied and pasted it every time he made out another warrant. If Goines is found guilty in the State and Federal trials, we can only hope his sentences will run consecutively.
The information that was provided to get the search warrant was provided by law enforcement.

Maybe there is enough proof to disprove his numerous statements over the last ten months

[Acevdeo] "I stand by [saying] we had a reason to be in that house," he said.
"We had a reason to be in that house, and probable cause or suspicion to be in that house.
There's a reason we were there, and that will all come out in due time."

https://www.houstonpublicmedia.org/arti ... drug-raid/
https://reason.com/2019/11/20/federal-i ... to-finish/
NRA Endowment Member

dlh
Posts in topic: 24

Post by dlh »

This turns it into a shocking and appalling doxxing case.
I predict 60 Minutes will run with this one.
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 20

Post by puma guy »

You are making an assumption, a wrong one in my opinion. The impetus for this started with the Tuttles dissing the lover of a Lt in Narcotics Division.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Paladin
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Paladin »

Her alleged motives remain unclear....She has an extensive arrest record dating back to 1996 for crimes such as theft, assault, drug possession, assault and driving without a license.
It's not unheard of for CI's to be "paid" in drugs. It would be sad if she did all that just to get drugs.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texa ... 852268.php

Fed prosecutors could seek the death penalty for Goins.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/2019 ... -in-court/

Federal Judge did not rule yet on bail for Goins.

Lots of testimony on what evidence they have.

Imagine the police officer paralyzed from the waist down hearing about all the lies that caused him to have to be there and putting him in a wheelchair.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Beiruty »

This case would be the trial of the century, would turn into a movie too.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”