TX:The mean streets of Houston - man robbed at ATM indicted

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

stever1950
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX:The mean streets of Houston

Post by stever1950 »

"On April 24, 2020, deputies with Constable Mark Herman’s Office responded to the 1500 block of Daisey Bell Lane in reference to a
Weapons Disturbance call. Upon deputies arriving, the complainant advised that her ex-boyfriend, Rashad Clark threatened her with
a gun if she talked to any other males.
As he put the gun back into his waistband he accidentally fired one round into his left foot. He then fled from the scene to a local
hospital. Constable Deputies located him at the hospital and was taken into custody after he was treated for his injury."
“Rashard Clark was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail, charged with Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon. His
bond and court information have not been set at this time.” – Constable Mark Herman

"rlol" Instant karma.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Rafe
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Rafe »

stever1950 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:34 pm "On April 24, 2020, deputies with Constable Mark Herman’s Office responded to the 1500 block of Daisey Bell Lane in reference to a
Weapons Disturbance call. Upon deputies arriving, the complainant advised that her ex-boyfriend, Rashad Clark threatened her with
As he put the gun back into his waistband he accidentally fired one round into his left foot. He then fled from the scene to a local
hospital. Constable Deputies located him at the hospital and was taken into custody after he was treated for his injury."
“Rashard Clark was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail, charged with Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon. His
bond and court information have not been set at this time.” – Constable Mark Herman

"rlol" Instant karma.
:thumbs2: Had the potential to be, er, even "closer to home" than his foot if he was stuffing the unholstered pistol back in appendix carry. Maybe karma missed by a fraction of an inch but was satisfied with the outcome anyway.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Maxwell
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Maxwell »

Rafe wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:18 pm
stever1950 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:34 pm "On April 24, 2020, deputies with Constable Mark Herman’s Office responded to the 1500 block of Daisey Bell Lane in reference to a

"rlol" Instant karma.
:thumbs2: Had the potential to be, er, even "closer to home" than his foot if he was stuffing the unholstered pistol back in appendix carry. Maybe karma missed by a fraction of an inch but was satisfied with the outcome anyway.
Powder burns wouldn't be fun either... :banghead:
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 565

Post by philip964 »

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texa ... 231871.php

Houston man out on bond, murders two people.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 9

Post by crazy2medic »

philip964 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:14 pm https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texa ... 231871.php

Houston man out on bond, murders two people.
The Person or Persons responsible for releasing these people should be held as accessories to the crime! At the very least be prosecuted for accessory to murder!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 93

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:38 am https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... oper-says/

Shot in head. Brain dead.

I bet they count this as another china virus death.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... cials-say/

Deputies daughter found shot to death.

RIP. My condolences to her family and friends.

Houston’s violence can hurt everyone.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 16

Post by puma guy »

Turner, Chief of Police, DA and all the judges elected in the last cycle are transforming Houston in Chicago.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

striker55
Posts in topic: 19

Post by striker55 »

puma guy wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:43 pm Turner, Chief of Police, DA and all the judges elected in the last cycle are transforming Houston in Chicago.
Is that because of straight ticket voting? Or because it's a Democrat city?

srothstein
Posts in topic: 9

Post by srothstein »

LDP wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:53 pmOr do Houston libtards consider drug dealers to be "legitimate businessmen" nowadays?
They don't call them drug dealers anymore. They prefer the term undocumented pharmacists. That might give you an idea on how they feel about killing them.
Steve Rothstein

Rafe
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Rafe »

srothstein wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 9:47 am They don't call them drug dealers anymore. They prefer the term undocumented pharmacists. That might give you an idea on how they feel about killing them.
The undocumented pharmacist enlisted the assistance of an unlicensed logistics firm to transport inventory. The unlicensed logistics firm subcontracted with an unaccredited automobile dealer for acquisition of a suitable vehicle. The finances for the transaction were handled by an uncertified public accountant whose board-non-credentialed specialty is managing cash-intensive businesses.
:???:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

puma guy
Posts in topic: 16

Post by puma guy »

striker55 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:16 am
puma guy wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:43 pm Turner, Chief of Police, DA and all the judges elected in the last cycle are transforming Houston in Chicago.
Is that because of straight ticket voting? Or because it's a Democrat city?
Both. The changing demographics. The release of dangerous criminals began after the last election. A criminal who robbed 4 pharmacies who shot at a father and his son who was following him during a previous robbery, was finally captured red handed by a Pasadena Police Office. The judge released him an a personal recognizance bond. He had a previous charge for possession of a firearm and was released on a PR for that as well. Welcome to the new Houston and Harris County.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... 5-minutes/

Shooting spree leads to three deaths at three different locations.

May involve undocumented pharmacy.

82 I'm sure there have been more.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”