Mass murder at a Church kills 32

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Mass murder at a Church kills 32

Post by philip964 »

OneGun
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Mass murder at a Church kills 32

Post by OneGun »

Muslim Lives Matter, Christian Lives Do Not!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

mojo84
Posts in topic: 5

Post by mojo84 »

www.huffingtonpost.com/kelly-james-clar ... 02644.html
The Most Persecuted Religion in the World

By Kelly James Clark

Over the past year, I have written of the intolerance that Christians have shown to Muslims in the U.S. From Missouri to Murphreesboro, Christians have demonstrated both a lack of charity and a denial of the right to religious liberty by setting fire to old mosques and opposing new ones. But Christians in the U.S. are rank amateurs compared to the Muslim persecution of Christians in the Middle East.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Beiruty »

Please folks stop playing political ping pong with this tragedy or any similar tragedy. Those killed are the victims and they are gone and we all will follow them.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

bblhd672 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:31 pm There's no place in a civilized world for savagery like this against any people of any group - religious, racial, political.
Quoted from NZ post, still applies
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Beiruty wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:19 pm Please folks stop playing political ping pong with this tragedy or any similar tragedy. Those killed are the victims and they are gone and we all will follow them.
Yes, it is a tragedy but I don't see that pointing out the media bias against Christians is playing politics. This happened in NZ, not the US, so why isn't the slaughter of Christians in Muslim countries equally newsworthy in the US?

Chas.

Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

The U.S. Media has an Agenda to make Islam a Faith of Peace when the Koran and World History tells us other wise! We are seeing a multiple front Media attack on our values and Beliefs! Like Gun control and the acceptance of Islam.
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.enca.com/analysis/fact-chec ... geria-2001

Fact check on 60,000 Christians killed in Nigeria by Muslims.

Apparently according to this group no.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-niger ... boko-haram

Lots of stories that reference the 60,000 people murdered.

Lots of “fact check” that also say no.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

On CNN tonight an Imam was listing the Moaque shootings around the world and he listed the Synagogue shooting in Pittsburg along with a few others. Not one time did they mention Sutherland Springs or any other Christian “Houses of Worship” because it doesn’t fit their agenda.

The media has made this all political. The media is to blame for the fact the victims are forgotten.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

carlson1 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:47 pm On CNN tonight an Imam was listing the Moaque shootings around the world and he listed the Synagogue shooting in Pittsburg along with a few others. Not one time did they mention Sutherland Springs or any other Christian “Houses of Worship” because it doesn’t fit their agenda.

The media has made this all political. The media is to blame for the fact the victims are forgotten.
The liberal democrats and their pandering msm is a far greater threat to America than are the muslims, Russians, Chinese or any other known groups. :mad5 That said, the muslim's Quran still directs that all Christians be either converted or killed, doesn't it?

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Beiruty »

Charles L. Cotton wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:31 pm
Beiruty wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:19 pm Please folks stop playing political ping pong with this tragedy or any similar tragedy. Those killed are the victims and they are gone and we all will follow them.
Yes, it is a tragedy but I don't see that pointing out the media bias against Christians is playing politics. This happened in NZ, not the US, so why isn't the slaughter of Christians in Muslim countries equally newsworthy in the US?

Chas.
I am not sure why. However, those who control the media have the answers.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

mojo84
Posts in topic: 5

Post by mojo84 »

This site provides an indication of just how under reported attacks on Christians are in the mainstream media. Very few of these have I seen anything about in the mainstream media. It seems it isn't politically correct to cover such vicious tragedies against Christians but it is when it is the other way around.

www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/chri ... tacks.aspx

I used this website because of the list of attacks. I have not verified it's credibility with regard to it's other content and my referencing the website does not indicate I endorse or agree with any of its other content.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

mojo84 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:02 am This site provides an indication of just how under reported attacks on Christians are in the mainstream media. Very few of these have I seen anything about in the mainstream media. It seems it isn't politically correct to cover such vicious tragedies against Christians but it is when it is the other way around.

www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/chri ... tacks.aspx

I used this website because of the list of attacks. I have not verified it's credibility with regard to it's other content and my referencing the website does not indicate I endorse or agree with any of its other content.
All I can say is WOW. If these are in fact true then we have a huge unreported problem.
N5PNZ

Return to “The Crime Blotter”