AZ: The mean streets of Phoenix

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

AZ: The mean streets of Phoenix

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/police-road-rage ... 55510.html

Family pulled into driveway with a pick up truck closely following. Man in pickup truck then begins shooting killing 10 year old girl.

Note artist rendering of shooter.

https://news.yahoo.com/man-20-arrested- ... 00626.html

Here is who they have arrested.

If I have a car behind me when I am approaching my home, I drive around the block before pulling in.

Lena
Posts in topic: 1

Re: AZ: The mean streets of Phoenix

Post by Lena »

I was followed 1 time for sure leaving work I drove to the fire station they finally kept going sure did not go home.
Stay Safe

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Is it just me or does the first sketch look more like a white guy with a scruffy 2-day beard than the small hispanic man that was arrested?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

C-dub wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:39 pm Is it just me or does the first sketch look more like a white guy with a scruffy 2-day beard than the small hispanic man that was arrested?
I believe that's exactly the point philip964 was trying to make.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Pawpaw wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm
C-dub wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:39 pm Is it just me or does the first sketch look more like a white guy with a scruffy 2-day beard than the small hispanic man that was arrested?
:oops:

Okay, so it's not just me. :lol:
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

C-dub wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:43 pm
Pawpaw wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm
:oops:

Okay, so it's not just me. :lol:
I try to be subtle. If I initially spoke my mind I would have said obviously the hat says Make America Great Again. Do we think the artist has bias? Next question is he an undocumented tourist?

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

pd-man-has-sex-with-11-year-old-girl-outside-her-phoenix-grade-school
A man was arrested last week after allegedly impregnating an 11-year-old Phoenix girl.

On May 17, Phoenix police arrested 20-year-old Carlos Jacinto Cobo-Perez at his home near 7th Street and Northern Avenue.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

ninjabread wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:42 pm pd-man-has-sex-with-11-year-old-girl-outside-her-phoenix-grade-school
A man was arrested last week after allegedly impregnating an 11-year-old Phoenix girl.

On May 17, Phoenix police arrested 20-year-old Carlos Jacinto Cobo-Perez at his home near 7th Street and Northern Avenue.
There was a time when the father of the girl could just shoot this pig, and nobody would have batted an eye!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “The Crime Blotter”