TX: Serial killer who murdered 11 Texas elderly women in US illegally

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

TX: Serial killer who murdered 11 Texas elderly women in US illegally

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/876d4dd4ce9e44eea0fb0588d7ec684f

Murdered the 11 elderly Texas women for their jewelry. May be more.

From Kenya.
Last edited by philip964 on Fri May 17, 2019 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX: Serial killer who murdered 11 Texas elderly women in county illegally

Post by bblhd672 »

AP link doesn’t work on my tablet. Here’s another one:
https://www.breitbart.com/news/alleged- ... rly-women/
A Dallas man previously arrested in the death of an 81-year-old woman has been charged with killing at least 11 more elderly women whose jewelry and other valuables he stole, authorities said Thursday.

Kim Leach, a spokeswoman for the Dallas County district attorney’s office, said 46-year-old Billy Chemirmir was indicted Tuesday on six more counts of capital murder in the deaths of women ranging in age from 76 to 94.

Chemirmir, a Kenyan citizen who was living in the U.S. illegally, also is charged in nearby Collin County with two counts of attempted capital murder for similar attacks there, according to county court records
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
philip964

Re: TX: Serial killer who murdered 11 Texas elderly women in US illegally

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/billy-chemirmir- ... 50785.html

May have killed as many as 1000 elderly women. Used his experience as a nurse to prey on elderly women. Used a pillow to suffocate his victims.

ELB

Post by ELB »

philip964 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:45 am https://news.yahoo.com/billy-chemirmir- ... 50785.html

May have killed as many as 1000 elderly women. Used his experience as a nurse to prey on elderly women. Used a pillow to suffocate his victims.
I was just starting to wonder if he worked in elder care as a way to target his victims. The article says he didn't, so not sure how he used his experience as a nurse. Scum in any case.
USAF 1982-2005

joe817

Post by joe817 »

"Fox 4 reported that the break in the case came when Chemirmir forced his way into the Plano apartment of a 91-year-old woman in March of last year, telling her to “go to bed. Don’t fight me,” according to an arrest affidavit filed in Collin County. The woman was smothered with a pillow into unconsciousness and robbed. However, paramedics revived her and she told investigators that her attacker had stolen a box containing her jewelry. Police identified Chemirmir from a license plate number and were able to find and tail him days later, when they watched him throw a jewelry box into a trash bin. They traced the box to Harris, according to the affidavit.

Plano police Chief Gregory Rushin said at the time that Chemirmir used his health care experience “to his advantage in targeting and exploiting seniors, some of the most vulnerable people in our community. Police said then that investigators were reviewing about 750 unattended deaths of elderly women for possible links. ”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alleged-seri ... rea-deaths

A predator in the truest sense.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

SA-TX

Post by SA-TX »

<sarcasm>He just came here to work. We have a shortage of medical professionals. This will get worse as the baby boom retires. We need him to pay our Social Security given our declining birth rate. Africa is terrible; who can blame him for wanting to be here? Immigrants are less likely than native born to commit crimes, err....</sarcasm>

I don't want to stray too far from this story since I'm not sure where the line is according to forum rules but we should remember that whatever the crime rate of immigrants - and especially illegal ones such as here - the preventable percentage is 100%. Sadly, the same cannot be said for our large native criminal class whose actions are plenty sufficient and do not need to be augmented. :grumble

SA-TX

SA-TX

Post by SA-TX »

One more thought: how many of these women might be alive today if they had a $200 shotgun and a few shells? My heart breaks thinking about what a needless loss of life this was. My blood boils thinking about the evil on display in that elderly lives were worth less than their jewelry. I pray that he will get a fair trial, full due process, and he will leave Huntsville only after a capital sentence has been carried out.

SA-TX

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

this is disgusting, this hits way too many of my weak points....can I flip the switch? please?
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Return to “The Crime Blotter”