FBI raid near Waco

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
jason812
Posts in topic: 4

FBI raid near Waco

Post by jason812 »

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Waco- ... 86351.html
ROBINSON, Texas (KWTX) The FBI had what a law enforcement source described as a “considerable presence” late Thursday afternoon in a Robinson neighborhood where a local man died of a gunshot wound as agents arrived early in the morning to serve warrants, but the source says there was no standoff at the home.
The neighborhood in which the standoff occurred is the same one in which a teenage girl was found dead on June 6, 2018 of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Officers said at the time they found the 14-year-old girl with a gunshot wound to the chest behind a barn-like building that appeared to be under construction at a home in the 700 block of East Stegall.
This happened 2 or 3 houses down from one of my real good friends. He said there was a helicopter and plane overhead when it was all going down. Supposedly it happened around 7am but they didn't confirm the home owner was dead until around 3:30 pm.

This is the same house where the girl killed herself, not just in the neighborhood.

All the info I have is 3rd hand so I will not repeat any of what I heard because it can't be confirmed. I do know when I went to his house this afternoon to work on his boat, the feds had a tent and mobile command center set up in the road.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Topic author
jason812

Re: FBI raid near Waco

Post by jason812 »

After a day in the house, they found things that warranted the bomb squad coming back out?

https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Waco- ... 86351.html
ROBINSON, Texas (KWTX) The McLennan County Sheriff’s Office Bomb Squad returned Friday afternoon to a home in the 700 block of East Stegall Drive in Robinson where FBI agents shot a man who threatened to kill them as they arrived early Thursday morning to serve search and arrest warrants.
I was at my buddies house all afternoon and we saw several trucks with trailers going to the house which could have been the bomb squad. And one school bus. We have no idea why a school bus with no markings was there or why they had the flashers on like kids were about to get off while they were parked on a barricaded street.

They are being very tight lipped about what went down.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

narcissist
Posts in topic: 1

Post by narcissist »

When I hear Waco, all I can think of is fire and David Koresh. Bad situation for everyone that was involed.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

narcissist wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:37 am When I hear Waco, all I can think of is fire and David Koresh. Bad situation for everyone that was involed.
The government killed more people in that botched raid than were killed in the Sandy Hook, Parkland and Columbine school shootings combined.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Sounds like I should exclude the entire Waco area from any of my Zillow searches. Things tend to get a little out of hand down there.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964

Post by philip964 »

A real estate magazine I get every quarter from Texas A&M had a very detailed article on the dramatically increasing home prices in Waco.

The price rise started about 6 years ago.

They went into all the technical details.

The last paragraph however brought up the big elephant in the room: Chip and Joanna Gains the fixer upper HGTV cable couple, who to me, removed the David Koresch name from Waco and replaced it with theirs.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
jason812

Post by jason812 »

FBI left about 6 this evening. Still no word why they were there.

Topic author
jason812

Post by jason812 »

Chip and Joanna are causing everybody in central Texas's property values (hence taxes) to go up, not just Waco. Most people I talk to here wish they would just pack up and go somewhere else

Return to “The Crime Blotter”