TX: 18yo walks to Walmart open carrying 2 Air Soft guns just to see what would happen

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX: 18yo walks to Walmart open carrying 2 Air Soft guns just to see what would happen

Post by Paladin »

There have been a whole lot of hoax's in 2019. My first though is it was a hoax by the anti-gunners... part of a strategy of tension...but the airsoft rifle was slung and airsoft pistol was holstered... so I don't really know what to think about it. Walmart isn't allowing open carry anymore, so he was trying to get some attention... the question is why exactly and did anyone put him up to it?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX: 18yo walks to Walmart open carrying 2 Air Soft guns just to see what would happen

Post by TreyHouston »

Paladin wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:22 pm There have been a whole lot of hoax's in 2019. My first though is it was a hoax by the anti-gunners... part of a strategy of tension...but the airsoft rifle was slung and airsoft pistol was holstered... so I don't really know what to think about it. Walmart isn't allowing open carry anymore, so he was trying to get some attention... the question is why exactly and did anyone put him up to it?
Are you really trying to make sense or understand why a 18 year old does something stupid? :lol:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”