NY: 18 yo female Barnard College Freshman stabbed to death in park across from college

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NY: 18 yo female Barnard College Freshman stabbed to death in park across from college

Post by ELB »

Tessa Majors: Teen says he watched friend stab Barnard student, pleads guilty to robbery
A teen who has been in police custody since December in the killing of Barnard student Tessa Majors' on Wednesday pleaded guilty to one count of first-degree robbery, telling the court he watched one of the teens he was with stab Majors.

The teen who pleaded guilty Wednesday is still in custody at Crossroads Juvenile Detention Center and will be sentenced on June 15. He could face between six to 18 months in detention.
Rashaun Weaver is charged with two counts of second-degree murder, three counts of first-degree robbery and two counts of second-degree robbery. Luchiano "Lucci" Lewis is charged with second-degree murder, two counts of first-degree robbery and one count of second-degree robbery.
I believe Weaver and Lewis are technically minors but are being charged as adults so their names have been released.

The "kids" were specifically out to rob someone, and had already followed two other potential victims before going after Tessa Majors.
USAF 1982-2005

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 6

Re: NY: 18 yo female Barnard College Freshman stabbed to death in park across from college

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/us/tessa ... index.html

14 yo sentenced to six months minimum.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:18 pm https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/15/us/tessa ... index.html

14 yo sentenced to six months minimum.
He could be out in 6 months and he will go right back to crime. We will be reading more on this insane thug in the future. He will kill again!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/final-teen-se ... 00928.html

Stabber sentenced to 14 years to life.

Not sure what that means. He’s out in 6 years like Texas?

So innocent white college student girls life in NYC is worth 14 years.

Think about that if your daughter wants to visit.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:32 pm https://www.yahoo.com/gma/final-teen-se ... 00928.html

Stabber sentenced to 14 years to life.

Not sure what that means. He’s out in 6 years like Texas?

So innocent white college student girls life in NYC is worth 14 years.

Think about that if your daughter wants to visit.
My daughter told me that my 7 year old grand daughter said she wants to visit New York. I absolutely came unglued! I ignored every bit of my 40 years of sales training and went full blown Karen on her. She is 40 now and I can't stop her but I hope I at least convinced her to reconsider. The news has been helping some. Every other day another murder/death/kill story comes out of New York.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”