TX: Austin 'stabbing incident' sees one killed, three hurt; suspect in custody

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

TX: Austin 'stabbing incident' sees one killed, three hurt; suspect in custody

Post by Flightmare »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-stabb ... ct-custody
One person was killed, three others hurt and a suspect was in custody following a “stabbing incident” Friday morning in downtown Austin, police and emergency officials said.

Austin-Travis County EMS said a man in his 20s was pronounced dead and a man in his 50s was taken to a hospital with life-threatening injuries. Two others were being treated on the scene on South Congress Avenue.
Keep your head on a swivel folks
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Re: TX: Austin 'stabbing incident' sees one killed, three hurt; suspect in custody

Post by Grayling813 »

There are too many mentally disturbed people in downtown Austin to ever go there unarmed.

Redneck_Buddha

Re: TX: Austin 'stabbing incident' sees one killed, three hurt; suspect in custody

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Grayling813 wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:32 pm There are too many mentally disturbed people in downtown Austin to ever go there unarmed.
The mayor and city council being among them.

justplanechris

Post by justplanechris »

LDP wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:46 pm :iagree: :mrgreen: :biggrinjester: :smilelol5:

Austin is the cesspool of homelessness, pot, craziness and mental illness. It's like a voluntary insane asylum. Why would anyone want to live there? Well, besides the crazies.
As a native Austinite, I can assure you it hasn't always been this way. As with other places in TX, it seems to be the result of the massive influx of refugees from other states that has destroyed what Austin once was. :mad5

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

I agree, and I'm native to Austin, too. I don't live there any more and mourn when I go back.

Bits of my old home poke out here and there, but mostly, it's just gone.

[/quote]As a native Austinite, I can assure you it hasn't always been this way. As with other places in TX, it seems to be the result of the massive influx of refugees from other states that has destroyed what Austin once was. :mad5
[/quote]

justplanechris

Post by justplanechris »

Yeah, and I don't know where I can go to get away from it while I'm still working. After I retire in a few years it'll be really tempting to just head out into the boondocks and go off grid!

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Heck. I noticed it turning 15 years ago. Libtards took that place over at least 20 years back. It may be getting worse than ever but turning libtard is not some big surprise.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

justplanechris wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:11 pm
LDP wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:46 pm :iagree: :mrgreen: :biggrinjester: :smilelol5:

Austin is the cesspool of homelessness, pot, craziness and mental illness. It's like a voluntary insane asylum. Why would anyone want to live there? Well, besides the crazies.
As a native Austinite, I can assure you it hasn't always been this way. As with other places in TX, it seems to be the result of the massive influx of refugees from other states that has destroyed what Austin once was. :mad5
It doesn't help when the governor goes to other states and gets companies to move here. What do you think will happen when you entice a company whose headquarters is in California to move here?
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

The suspect is a homeless person. The more Austin strives to be the Eastern San Francisco, the more Austin will experience the degradation of its comminity.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Return to “The Crime Blotter”