George Floyd who died from drug overdose was from Texas

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 32

Re: Man who died from knee to neck was from Texas

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:05 pm Picture of our new American hero chewing gum during his arrest.

I have not verified the photo for accuracy. I cannot also verify what flavor of gum.
That is not gum. That is his drug stash that killed him. He was attempting to get rid of evidence. He was successful. He hid it in his dead body.

Killadocg23
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Killadocg23 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:36 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:05 pm Picture of our new American hero chewing gum during his arrest.

I have not verified the photo for accuracy. I cannot also verify what flavor of gum.
That is not gum. That is his drug stash that killed him. He was attempting to get rid of evidence. He was successful. He hid it in his dead body.
What CREDIBLE source are you getting this information from and for God Sakes please don’t say FOX NEWS.

I am genuinely curious.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 78

Post by philip964 »

Killadocg23 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:05 pm

What CREDIBLE source are you getting this information from and for God Sakes please don’t say FOX NEWS.

I am genuinely curious.
Not sure who your are directing the question to. The photo is from 4 Chan. Which is why I said it was not verified, and why I called it gum, as to not besmirch the fine reputation of Houston’s next name for a park, plaza, statue or elementary school.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 14

Post by srothstein »

I am genuinely curious.
Here is one story where the defense attorney found partially chewed drugs with Floyd's DNA in the back of the patrol car that was involved:

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/cri ... 9b867cc489

Not Fox News. This combined with the drug levels the autopsy reports show in his body lead me to believe that it was not gum he was chewing. Of course, I do consider the prior arrest for his doing this to conceal evidence to show his tendency. The judge ruled that the prior arrest and behavior is not admissible in this trial do to its prejudicial potential.
Steve Rothstein

Killadocg23

Post by Killadocg23 »

philip964 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:11 pm

I am genuinely curious.
Not sure who your are directing the question to. The photo is from 4 Chan. Which is why I said it was not verified, and why I called it gum, as to not besmirch the fine reputation of Houston’s next name for a park, plaza, statue or elementary school.
Was referring to 03lighting.

03Lightningrocks

Killadocg23 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:58 pm
philip964 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:11 pm

I am genuinely curious.
Was referring to 03lighting.
What do you think it was? A breath mint? Old George had a history of swallowing his drugs to avoid being caught with them. By the way, what is wrong with Fox news? Does hearing the truth bother you a lot?

Killadocg23

Post by Killadocg23 »

Oh, I don’t know what it was. I wasn’t there so I don’t jump to conclusions, no matter a persons history.You may be different and that’s fine, good for you. I asked your source as a legitimate question and you have yet to say where you got your credible information from.

And ALL media are scum. Every last one. And all politicians are scum too. They lie to please their bases. So no I do not watch Fox News to answer your question.

03Lightningrocks

Killadocg23 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:33 am Oh, I don’t know what it was. I wasn’t there so I don’t jump to conclusions, no matter a persons history.You may be different and that’s fine, good for you. I asked your source as a legitimate question and you have yet to say where you got your credible information from.

And ALL media are scum. Every last one. And all politicians are scum too. They lie to please their bases. So no I do not watch Fox News to answer your question.
Since he swallowed it, and it killed him, it is difficult to say exactly what it was. The overdose of fent they found in his system is a good indicator. They did not find an over dose of juicy fruit. Apparently, I am not the only person who thinks it was drugs.
Last edited by 03Lightningrocks on Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

03Lightningrocks

srothstein wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 pm

I am genuinely curious.
Here is one story where the defense attorney found partially chewed drugs with Floyd's DNA in the back of the patrol car that was involved:

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/cri ... 9b867cc489

Not Fox News. This combined with the drug levels the autopsy reports show in his body lead me to believe that it was not gum he was chewing. Of course, I do consider the prior arrest for his doing this to conceal evidence to show his tendency. The judge ruled that the prior arrest and behavior is not admissible in this trial do to its prejudicial potential.
That is quite the find. This whole deal just stinks of a political witch hunt. IMHO

Rafe
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Rafe »

City of Minneapolis just awarded the Floyd family $27 million in their civil suit. No media links yet; no doubt very soon. Very interesting timing, i.e., the civil settlement and the Chauvin trial.

Edited: Media starting to publish it on the interwebs. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN2B42GX https://www.fox13now.com/news/america-i ... th-lawsuit

Edited: Being called the largest pre-trial unlawful death civil settlement ever awarded; no verification of that. With the City of Minneapolis making this move, how can any jury in Minneapolis not be influenced?
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

03Lightningrocks

Rafe wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:04 pm City of Minneapolis just awarded the Floyd family $27 million in their civil suit. No media links yet; no doubt very soon. Very interesting timing, i.e., the civil settlement and the Chauvin trial.

Edited: Media starting to publish it on the interwebs. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN2B42GX https://www.fox13now.com/news/america-i ... th-lawsuit

Edited: Being called the largest pre-trial unlawful death civil settlement ever awarded; no verification of that. With the City of Minneapolis making this move, how can any jury in Minneapolis not be influenced?
That sounds about right for a favored son of Houston Texas. The man was a saint after all. They should name a freeway after him. :roll:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/defunding-police ... 45070.html

Defunding police backfired in Minneapolis.

Topic author
philip964

Re: George Floyd who died from drug overdose was from Texas

Post by philip964 »

striker55
Posts in topic: 11

Post by striker55 »

And so let the marching begin, no justice no peace. I think no matter how the jury decides there will be no peace. I saw a short video and a little girl (looked like maybe 4 years old) marching and shouting no justice no peace. Who teaches a child to do that? Or brings a child to a protest?

03Lightningrocks

striker55 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:49 am And so let the marching begin, no justice no peace. I think no matter how the jury decides there will be no peace. I saw a short video and a little girl (looked like maybe 4 years old) marching and shouting no justice no peace. Who teaches a child to do that? Or brings a child to a protest?
A very twisted sick individual. That is who takes a child to a violent protest.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”