Shocking Evidence Suggests Coordinated Effort To Orchestrate An Uprising Inside The United States

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 3

Shocking Evidence Suggests Coordinated Effort To Orchestrate An Uprising Inside The United States

Post by Paladin »

And once the protests started, these groups used “a complex network of bicycle scouts” to direct rioters to locations where police officers would not be present…

“And they developed a complex network of bicycle scouts to move ahead of demonstrators in different directions of where police were and where police were not for purposes of being able to direct groups from the larger group to places where they could commit acts of vandalism including the torching of police vehicles and Molotov cocktails where they thought officers would not be.”

Earlier Sunday, state officials said several caches of flammable materials were found both in neighborhoods where there have already been fires and “in cars we’ve stopped as recently as this morning,” said John Harrington, state public safety commissioner. Some of the caches look like they may have been planted days ago and some only in the last 24 hours or so, he said.

Police are also finding stolen vehicles with plates removed that are being used to transport the flammable materials. Looted goods and weapons also have been found in the stolen cars, he said.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
Paladin

Re: Shocking Evidence Suggests Coordinated Effort To Orchestrate An Uprising Inside The United States

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Shocking Evidence Suggests Coordinated Effort To Orchestrate An Uprising Inside The United States

Post by Rafe »

I find the notion of a nationwide, coordinated effort at anarchy and destruction quite believable. I retrospect, in almost all the news video coverage I've seen of active riots, there always seemed to be individuals on bicycles, even in cities where, unlike New York, bicycles aren't common in downtown areas...and many of those bicyclists also seemed to be wearing backpacks. What's in those backpacks? And everyone, 'natch, is carrying a cell phone...many bizarrely (and stupidly) trying to take selfies with looting and burning going on behind them. With everyone on cell phones, it wouldn't be all that difficult logistically for a bunch of roving bicyclists to keep some shadowy "central dispatcher" informed of police movements and activity, and have the dispatcher broadcast text messages to the crowd about where to proceed.

The FBI issued a release Monday "Seeking Information on Individuals Inciting Violence During First Amendment-Protected Peaceful Demonstrations." Asking for tips or whistleblowers, but I can't find anything online that says there is a specific, focused investigation underway.

Factcheck.org makes a pretty good argument that President Trump can't designate Antifa a domestic terrorist organization. So it looks for all the world to me as if we have a home-grown group using Al Qaeda-like urban guerilla disrupt-and-destroy tactics and the only defense is to deal with it on a by-incident basis.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

striker55

Post by striker55 »

In Houston one of the speakers was an activist from NYC who called for revolution.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Factcheck receives a great deal of funding from Facebook.

Not that Fakebook would ever be anything other than 100% non-biased. :roll:

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Vandalism supplies have appeared in several cities. Someone has delivered pallets of bricks in downtown areas that are not construction sites. Curse you George Soros.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

eureka40

Post by eureka40 »

Think about all these gun store break-ins within the last 2 weeks. The timing is suspect and it seems coordinated to me.
I think antifa is behind this and I think they plan to go to war against police/government very soon.
TSRA Life Memeber

cirus

Post by cirus »

eureka40 wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:40 am Think about all these gun store break-ins within the last 2 weeks. The timing is suspect and it seems coordinated to me.
I think antifa is behind this and I think they plan to go to war against police/government very soon.
Well if the police/government need some help I'm very ready, willing, and able. Just say the word please. :fire

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

One of the two major political parties on these shores has been engaged in a coordinated effort at coup d'etat since before the current administration officially took office. IMO the race "crisis", looting and rioting are just the latest tactics being used to drive our Republic to status as another vassal state among many that only appears to be "democratic".
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

If Republicans did this the dems would be screaming this from the heavens. Republicans will let them get away with it. Watch and see.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I know that many of you will disagree with my attitude, but I’ve gotten to where I’m losing the ability to care much about what the left and AntiFa do. I’ve concluded that they are bent on the destruction of the United States, and they’re already halfway there. I am powerless to do anything to stop it—at least at the national level—because the politicians I vote for, who all routinely claim that they will fight the culture of corruption, restore order, and get us back on a constitutional track—almost universally end up becoming part of the swamp. The federal gov’t stopped GOVERNING about 30 years ago....maybe longer....and we are now ADMINISTRATED, not governed. We have a federal administration (and I’m not referring to the executive branch here), not a federal gov’t.

I take it as a given that some kind of federal dissolution or drastic weakening is inevitable, and the nature of how Americans govern themselves going forward will change drastically. It’s also not going to be consistent from region to region. You can bet that the commie states will not govern themselves the same way as the southern states, or up in the Redoubt.

So the only thing I can do vis-à-vis government that will have any kind of measurable impact on my life will be to pay very close attention to what my state and local politicians do. As for AntiFa, let 'em come. When enough people with enough guns get ticked off enough, AntiFa types won’t be able to run fast enough or far enough to escape that anger....and many of them will get added to already robust compost heaps. Others will feed the hogs and coyotes. Many Texans already know the Three Ss: shoot, shovel, and shut up.

You could argue: "What are you saying? You’re talking about murdering your fellow citizens!"

First of all, I don’t care.

Secondly, killing in self defense and/or defense of the state (if the state is legitimate) is not murder.

Thirdly, THEY have disavowed their country and rejected its institutions. Are they REALLY still my "fellow citizens"?

No, they are not. They’re like packs of wild dogs. They may not be formally organized in a way that they can formally be designated a terrorist organization; but there is NO doubt that they ARE terrorists. There is NO doubt that they are threatening the safety and welfare of the flock. And there is NO doubt that they have to be dealt with accordingly as predators.

The federal gov’t either can’t or won’t do so. Neither can’t nor won’t is an acceptable state of affairs, and to the degree that the federal gov’t refuses to deal with this existential threat, that is the degree to which reasonable people will turn away from the federal gov’t and it will lose relevance in their eyes. If it can’t solve a VERY easily defined and SIGNIFICANT problem, which it ABSOLUTELY has the Constitutional authority to address, does it really have ANY power at all?

If you have a gun, but you refuse to use it in legitimate self defense against a legitimately deadly threat, are you REALLY armed? If you lack the will to fight for self-preservation, you will not survive. The federal gov’t lacks that will. Ergo, it’s a matter of time before it becomes irrelevant.

All that I can do is defend myself, my neighborhood, my community, my town, and my state .... in that order, and only so long as they prove themselves worthy of defense. The federal gov’t stopped proving itself worthy of that defense a long time ago, and it can go hang itself for all I care. Many will not like or agree with my attitude on that. I'm OK with that, because I don’t care.

This earth is not my home anyway.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

stever1950

Post by stever1950 »

Well said TAM, well said.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

pallets of bricks ???
I got my trailer ready to pick up free bricks

Should I name my new Free BBQ pit ...
The George SOROS PIT after Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

OR

The Lake of Fire after Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Project Veritas INFILTRATES ANTIFA:

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

NotRPB wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:06 am pallets of bricks ???
I got my trailer ready to pick up free bricks

Should I name my new Free BBQ pit ...
The George SOROS PIT after Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

OR

The Lake of Fire after Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
I saw this on Twitter 3 days ago:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “The Crime Blotter”