Portland out of control- photography can be dangerous.

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 22

Portland out of control- photography can be dangerous.

Post by philip964 »

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/202 ... tests.html

Innocent gay man beaten blocks from downtown by angry looting BLM mob.

Hundreds of videos on line of the beating. He did nothing.
Twitter on fire.
Last edited by philip964 on Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Portland out of control

Post by flechero »

The guy that went nuts and kicked him in the head needs to be dealt with like the filthy animal that he is.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Story continues. Trans woman beaten and robbed. Man tries to stop her from being beaten, he is then attacked, flees in his truck , mob swarms truck causing him to crash, pulled from truck and beaten unconscious and robbed.
Attachments
3197921C-BAD6-4A41-8DBD-DDE13213625E.jpeg

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

flechero wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:16 am The guy that went nuts and kicked him in the head needs to be dealt with like the filthy animal that he is.
Apparently the kicker has been identified by social media as an airport security guard.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

G.A. Heath

Post by G.A. Heath »

And now they are eating their own, sadly I fear things will only get worse for everyone.
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

parabelum
Posts in topic: 2

Post by parabelum »

Prayers for those affected. As for the filthy scum, the authorities better get a grip on these terrorists...we keep warning them.

PUCKER

Post by PUCKER »

This is the vile animal: Marquise “Keese” Love

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

This is why this needs to be stopped as soon as it becomes violent! They begin to feed on each others evil and get progressively worse! Like Sharks in a feeding frenzy they even attack their own!
Send in the National Guard with orders to stop the riots by whatever means necessary!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Grayling813 »

crazy2medic wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:05 pm Send in the National Guard with orders to stop the riots by whatever means necessary!
Portland’s city government and Washington state’s government doesn’t see this as a problem that needs to be stopped, so no National Guard.

They’re willing to sacrifice the city and as many lives as necessary to get Trump to step in so they can skewer him over it.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:19 pm
crazy2medic wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:05 pm Send in the National Guard with orders to stop the riots by whatever means necessary!
Portland’s city government and Washington state’s government doesn’t see this as a problem that needs to be stopped, so no National Guard.

They’re willing to sacrifice the city and as many lives as necessary to get Trump to step in so they can skewer him over it.
That violence is just a myth. Just ask Jerry Nadler!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Let it burn! The voters of Portland brought this on, let'em all and their cesspool city burn!

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

philip964 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:00 pm Story continues. Trans woman beaten and robbed. Man tries to stop her from being beaten, he is then attacked, flees in his truck , mob swarms truck causing him to crash, pulled from truck and beaten unconscious and robbed.
Seriously, what would happen if he pulled a gun and mowed down a bunch of his attackers?
-Ruark

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Oldgringo wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:47 pm Let it burn! The voters of Portland brought this on, let'em all and their cesspool city burn!
Unfortunately, just like every other city this is occurring, there are good people who simply got taken over by the left. While they could have stood up to oppose it, it was an insidious takeover by slick talkers who promised more than they could deliver. Don’t forget,(I know I won’t) we are only four governors away from the same left wing thinking. Ann Richards came in claiming to be a 2A supporter, while vetoing, the first bill on CHL. We took back Texas, because of the Luby’s shooting in Kerrville. There were enough “conservative” democrats to sway us Republican.
I think(and this is just my opinion) the left wing lunatics, have overplayed their hand in Washington, and Oregon. Seattle turned out with a support the police rally, but the powers that be voted to defund anyway. I think Portland will be next battleground. There are a lot of people who expect their city leaders to protect them, and when proven wrong will vote accordingly.
On a side note, it seems that no protests have come to San Fransisco. Why is that? Isn’t that Pelosi’s district? Don’t they have issues?
No all of the protests have come where there is a chance that they could flip in the next election. Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Dallas, Austin, Nashville, and Baltimore. Why not San Antonio? New Orleans? El Paso? Ft. Worth? Las Vegas? Miami? Just sayin...
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Oldgringo wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:47 pm Let it burn! The voters of Portland brought this on, let'em all and their cesspool city burn!
My feelings exactly. Let them soak in their own sewage!

Return to “The Crime Blotter”