Caution- DHS issues national terrorism advisory system bulletin

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Caution- DHS issues national terrorism advisory system bulletin

Post by philip964 »

Paladin
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Caution- DHS issues national terrorism advisory system bulletin

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

2farnorth

Post by 2farnorth »

I personally believe that this is just the beginning of what is going to be a concentrated effort in taking out conservative speech. Left wing media already calls us "hater's. . I saw a blurb yesterday about Biden wanting to suppress "antigovernment rhetoric". It is anti leftist agenda that is the actual target. We have already seen it start with FB, Twitter, You Tube and Amazon.. There is all ready a push to get Newsmax and OAN. There is more coming.
N5PNZ

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

If everyone isn't already familiar with PATCON, you've got some reading to do:

PATCON Revealed: An Exclusive Look Inside The FBI's Secret War With The Militia Movement

If anyone approaches you regarding illegal machineguns & explosives or "deeply discounted" (i.e. stolen) nightvision optics... you should assume that they work for the FBI. Walk away.

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

Acting President O'Biden is revoking the Travel Ban Trump instituted on Foreign Terrorists Countries...
while instituting one against Latino countries like Brazil ... while halting work on the wall which would help restrain the Brazilians coming here for covid vaccines ...So, the LEGAL ones with legal papers... are banned, but illegally entering ones.. are encouraged

Anyway, looks like he prefers foreign terrorists to domestic ones ... perhaps he owns stock in pressure cooker companies

MaduroBU
Posts in topic: 2

Post by MaduroBU »

If anyone approaches you regarding illegal machineguns & explosives or "deeply discounted" (i.e. stolen) nightvision optics... you should assume that they work for the FBI. Walk away.
I think the right answer is you report the seller to the FBI and ATF.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

And then, of course, we have our local leaders.

Houston at higher risk of right-wing extremist violence, HPD chief says
https://abc13.com/houston-at-higher-ris ... /10070724/
With the Department of Homeland Security's new bulletin warning of domestic terror attacks, the Houston region should be even more alert due to right-wing extremist groups in the area, according to the city's chief of police.

"We are a hot bed, and we have to be vigilant," HPD Chief Art Acevedo said. "This is the world we've come to."

"The blue line has been hijacked by racists," Acevedo said. "They're real supportive when you wear this uniform, as long as you let them engage in mayhem and let them engage in sedition."
I tried to come up with some words in response to that. I failed.

What the bleep is Acevedo even saying? Where is this massive hotbed of violent, right-wing insurrectionists I've evidently lived among for 30 years and never knew it? Me being a Reagan Republican conservative and self-avowed gun-nut who's been to all but a handful of the ranges in Southeast Texas, you'd think I would have bumped into a group of these snarling seditionists somewhere. "The blue line has been hijacked by racists." Has Acevedo been watching too many TV police shows that have now, since last fall, been taken over with storylines dominated by white racist cops, like CBS's S.W.A.T. and ABC's The Rookie?

Pssst. If any city that needs a chief of police is listening, Houston has one we'll give ya. Raised in California, he has experience and will work mostly for his own ego...so a really good bargain for the right locale.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

ELB

Post by ELB »

Acevedo has to deflect from the fact that his department murdered the Tuttles, that the "botched raid" revealed extensive and long term corruption, massive failures of leadership, and that thousands of potential and past prosecution cases are scuttled because no one can trust the HPD.

Artie, you're doing a heckuva job.
USAF 1982-2005

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

I think MaduroBU is almost right. Acevedo gives me a better idea. If someone approached me, I would go to my local police and report it and offer to help be their inside man in a sting to stop the attack. Something about the local police and the FBI trying to sting each other on an operation appeals to me.
Steve Rothstein

MaduroBU
Posts in topic: 2

Post by MaduroBU »

ELB wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:01 pm Acevedo has to deflect from the fact that his department murdered the Tuttles, that the "botched raid" revealed extensive and long term corruption, massive failures of leadership, and that thousands of potential and past prosecution cases are scuttled because no one can trust the HPD.

While he was chief in Austin, the bodycam video of one of his officers emptying a G17 into the back of a fleeing homeless man vanished for years. While he cannot be held responsible for the conduct of all of the officers in a big urban PD, the repeated coverups are on him. He deals with that unfortunate attention by politicking very well, which obscures the fact that he's quite happy to cover up police brutality when the blame could land on or near him.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

MaduroBU wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:07 pm
ELB wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:01 pm Acevedo has to deflect from the fact that his department murdered the Tuttles, that the "botched raid" revealed extensive and long term corruption, massive failures of leadership, and that thousands of potential and past prosecution cases are scuttled because no one can trust the HPD.

While he was chief in Austin, the bodycam video of one of his officers emptying a G17 into the back of a fleeing homeless man vanished for years. While he cannot be held responsible for the conduct of all of the officers in a big urban PD, the repeated coverups are on him. He deals with that unfortunate attention by politicking very well, which obscures the fact that he's quite happy to cover up police brutality when the blame could land on or near him.

Isn't he also responsible for posting 30.06 and 30.07 signs on public streets during music festivals? He has made no secret of the fact that he believes that only LEO should be allowed to carry.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

MaduroBU wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:07 pm

He seems to be the establishment's man, which has earned him friends in the media. Hard to imagine he could stay in power any other way.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Paul Craig Roberts take on events: In America Truth Is the Hardest Thing to Find

Return to “The Crime Blotter”