Putting feelers out for interest:Mossberg 590 police and a Bond Arms Snake Slayer

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
OldCannon
Posts in topic: 1

Putting feelers out for interest:Mossberg 590 police and a Bond Arms Snake Slayer

Post by OldCannon »

So, I have a Mossberg 590 that belonged to my baby brother. He died of cancer in my home in 2010, and didn’t have much to his name, except the 590. It’s been a safe queen for me, but we’re about to move, and I’ve decided the "sentimental value" doesn’t justify hauling it around more just to not use it. I’m including a pic here. Im curious if there’s any interest and what they sell fir these days. I’d also consider a trade for a shockwave.

[snake slayer has sold]

I can’t seem to upload pics, here’s some imgur links
Last edited by OldCannon on Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

RottenApple

Re: Putting feelers out for interest:Mossberg 590 police and a Bond Arms Snake Slayer

Post by RottenApple »

OldCannon, she's a beauty. If I could, I'd make an offer on her. But I'm in the middle of buying a house and moving (within 1 week) myself and it's just out of my reach.

My condolences on the loss of your brother, and my absolute best wishes for a good sale and a trouble-free move.

03Lightningrocks

Re: Putting feelers out for interest:Mossberg 590 police and a Bond Arms Snake Slayer

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I paid about 225 for my 590 but that was 7-8 years ago. It is a brave new world. It may or may not be double that now. I don't know if shot guns have become as hard to find as hand guns.

wacc

Post by wacc »

What is the price for the 590?

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

wacc wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:26 pm What is the price for the 590?
A price needs to be posted and we will give him a few days to post a price.

Return to “Closed Items”