SOLD - S&W M27 50Th Anniversary- SOLD

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

SOLD - S&W M27 50Th Anniversary- SOLD

Post by carlson1 »

This is doing me no good when I need money. This the 50Th Anniversary of S&W M27. Comes in presentations case, certificate, and tools. Has never been fired other than factory. $1,600.00FTF south Irving. No trades please. More pictures if needed.

From Smith:
Presenting the Smith & Wesson Model 27-3 "First Magnum 50th Anniversary" edition revolver, a combination of historic significance and unparalleled craftsmanship. This exclusive firearm, #467 out of a limited production of 2500, is a remarkable collector's item. Manufactured in 1985, this revolver celebrates the 50th anniversary of the introduction of the .357 Magnum cartridge, a transformative moment in firearm history. In perfect, unfired condition, this revolver is presented in its original old-stock packaging, with a new bore condition. This revolver boasts a blued finish, enhancing its elegant appeal. The smooth Goncalo Alves hardwood Target grips with a silver medallion add a touch of refinement. The rear square notch is adjustable, and the front sight is a fixed ramp, providing excellent accuracy. The unique engravings on the frame and barrel tell the story of this firearm's lineage. The right side of the frame showcases a gold inlay stating, "The First Magnum - April 8th, 1935," while the right side of the barrel proudly displays, "1935 - 50th Anniversary S&W .357 Magnum - 1985." These details make this gun a piece of living history. With a DA/SA action and a 6-round capacity, this revolver offers both flexibility and power. The original case that accompanies the revolver is a lockable presentation box lined with deep blue velvet, further enhancing its prestige. Included in the sale is a cleaning kit and a Certificate of Authenticity, ensuring the gun remains in optimal condition and its provenance is preserved. If you're a collector, a firearm enthusiast, or someone who appreciates the blend of history and craftsmanship, this Smith & Wesson Model 27-3 "First Magnum 50th Anniversary" edition revolver is an excellent addition to your collection. Don't miss the opportunity to own a piece of history, embodying the spirit of innovation that marked the introduction of the .357 Magnum half a century ago. Specifications Item Type: Revolvers Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson Model: 27-3 Submodel: First Magnum 50th Anniversary Caliber: .357 Mag. Overall Condition: New unfired condition in the original old-stock packaging Bore Condition: New Action: DA/SA Capacity: 6rd Barrel Length: 6.5" Finish: Blued Stock/Grips: Smooth Goncalo Alves hardwood Target grips with silver medallion Sight/Optic: Rear adjustable square notch, Front fixed ramp What’s Included: Cleaning kit, Certificate of Authenticity Original Factory Box/Case: Original Case Year Manufactured: 1985 Engraving: Brand Logos Engraving Details: Right side of frame has gold inlay stating, "The First Magnum - April 8th, 1935"; the right side of the barrel has gold inlay stating, "1935 - 50th Anniversary S&W .357 Magnum - 1985" Country of Origin: United States Other Details: Original case is its lockable presentation box lined with deep blue velvet #467 out of 2500 Limited Production

Topic author
carlson1

Re: WTS - S&W M27 50Th Anniversary- DFW

Post by carlson1 »

$1,475.00. There has to be someone who know how credibly important the S&W M27 in 1935 was. This is number #467 out of 2500. Someone who could cherish this and give it a good home. If it annoy for doctors this would be up for sale, but it is.

cheezit
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cheezit »

So much nicer then a python. Somebody is going to get a great deal on possibly one of the absolute best revolvers ever built.
I wish I could put it with my 27-2 but sadly timing is off

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Thank you my friend. I really like the M27. Wish I had the funds to have one in 2.5-3” barrel. Hope you and the family are well.

Return to “Closed Items”