WTTS 5.56 Ammo

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
i8godzilla
Posts in topic: 1

WTTS 5.56 Ammo

Post by i8godzilla »

For Trade or Sale:

I just finished cleaning out my ammo boxes and discovered two boxes that I no longer need. This is some great ammo, but because I got rid of my rifle upper, if favor of a mid-length carbine, this stuff does not serve my needs. Before you jump at this please insure that that you want to use this in your weapon.

Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain Gilding Metal Expanding Boat Tail Box of 20
Technical Information
Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO
Bullet Weight: 55 Grains
Bullet Style: Gilding Metal Expanding
Case Type: Brass
http://media.midwayusa.com/midwayusa/st ... rmance.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It is recommended that to get the best functioning with Superformance ammunition in gas operated/gas piston semi-automatic or select fire guns, rifle length gas systems with 20 inch or longer barrel lengths are best for reliable firing and extraction. Any other configuration, particularly shorter barrels/gas systems are best served with the installation of an adjustable gas system, ESPECIALLY if a suppressor is to be installed.
I paid $22 a box plus tax and shipping when I bought this stuff way before the buying hysteria we now face. With tax and shipping it works out to about $50.00 total. I would prefer a trade of an equivalent value 5.56 but will sell it if I get no offers to trade. Would like FTF in the Copperas Cove/Gatesville area but will ship on your dime.
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

Return to “Closed Items”