SOLD: Walther PPS 9MM - Never Fired $400

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
katmandu
Posts in topic: 2

SOLD: Walther PPS 9MM - Never Fired $400

Post by katmandu »

I'm offering a never-fired Walther PPS 9mm, purchased new in early October, 2014. I owned one of these before, and love the way they shoot. Being a single stack, it's very easy to carry.

Unfortunately it's reached the point where it's difficult for me to reliably operate a semi even under the best conditions. Even if that weren't the case, I just don't have time available right now to train regularly with it, so my EDC is now a revolver.

Includes plastic case, original two factory mags, paperwork, lock, and the DeSantis pocket holster pictured. I will also throw in a box of 20 rds. Speer Gold Dot 9mm +P 124 Gr. GDHP, short barrel.

$400, cash, FTF, to TX CHL ( preferred - or sign bill of sale. I will also sign a bill of sale if you want. ).

I can only meet in the Sherman / Denison area for now. If interested, please reply by forum PM to arrange a meeting time & place. I will respond to any messages in order received.

Thank you,
Katmandu

Last edited by katmandu on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RogueUSMC
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS: Walther PPS 9MM - Never Fired $400

Post by RogueUSMC »

Sounds like a heck of a deal. I will check back in with ya Friday or so as I am in Tyler. That will give me time to think on it and decide if I can drive up there.
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

CoffeeNut

Post by CoffeeNut »

:drool: this is one sweet deal. I wish I had the cash for new playthings as this was the original conceal gun I wanted.
EDC: Sig Sauer P320SC / P238

Topic author
katmandu
Posts in topic: 2

Post by katmandu »

Thanks - I want to use that smilie :drool: every time someone posts in the "Pictures of your Daily Carry" thread!

AlaskanInTexas

Post by AlaskanInTexas »

Thanks for the smooth transaction. Stopped by the range on the way into work and put about 50 rounds through it. Performed quite nicely.

Return to “Closed Items”