WTS - SigPro 2340...

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 5

WTS - SigPro 2340...

Post by stevie_d_64 »

I've recently decided to see what the temperature is with anyone who might be interested in purchasing this pistol from me...

My intent is to obviously put that money down on another rig I have been looking at for a while...

I will include the two original 10 round (good to keep if you travel to states that don't like magazines that hold more than 10 rounds) magazines, a Don Hume leather IWB clip holster, a no-name "yanqui" style belt loop through OWB holster, I think I even have one more OWB that is a thumb break rig for the gun...

I have three "normal" capacity magazines for this pistol as well...

So this deal consists of a gun that has, I'd say, 2500 through it, three holster options, 5 magazines...

Its in excellent (but obviously) used condition...It will go bang really well, everytime you pull that trigger...

I will certainly negotiate through PM's on the final price...

I'm not asking for a bazzillion $$$ for this either...

If you are interested, make an offer for what you feel is a good, fair-market price for the whole package, and we will certainly go from there...

I will send pictures, and any other particulars details via email...No problem...

Look forward to hearing from y'all on this...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

BrassMonkey
Posts in topic: 1

Post by BrassMonkey »

I would like to see pics... What caliber?
BrassMonkey, that funky monkey....
===========================
Springfield TRP
Glock 22
Glock 21
Walther P22

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

But with the purchase of a .357 Sig barrel, you'll have everything you need to have another gun...Nothing else needs to be purchased...

Mags work for both the .40 and .357Sig rounds...

I was at one time thinking of playing around with that idea, but other things got in the way... :lol:
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Ok,

I'll go $550 for the whole package...If someone wants to be nice to Steve for a change, I'll accept more... ;-)

You may have to twist my arm though...
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Ok, I'm having a post 4th of July sale, and pre-Steve's Birthday (8/10), pre-Labor day sale...

I'm the original owner, paid $535 NIB, it has less that 3000 rounds thru it over the 8 some odd years its been in my posession...

Plus yer getting a lot os extra stuff with it...

So I am technically putting it at $400 for the gun, and $150 for the accoupraments...

It will continue to go bang for many, many years to come...Heck, I'd rather this thing go to someone I know who will give it a good home... ;-)
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

$500???
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

pbandjelly

Post by pbandjelly »

pics?

Return to “Closed Items”