SOLD - Kel Tex Sub 2000 Glock

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 6

SOLD - Kel Tex Sub 2000 Glock

Post by bblhd672 »

Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen 2 9mm Glock magazine version, black $400
DFW area, FTF, LTC required. Cash only. PM if interested.
Less than 300 rounds through this gun.
Includes:
1-17 round magazine (PMAG)
2-33 round magazines (Korean made)
Original box and owners manual
Gun lock
Midwest Industries Optic Mount (#MI-G2SUB-R) Mini Picatinny Rail a $99 value
https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/pr ... 2sub-r.htm

Last edited by bblhd672 on Sat May 12, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

NotRPB
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTS: Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen 2, 9mm Glock mag version $450

Post by NotRPB »

If I didn't already own two of them and wasn't spending all my money on ham radio stuff right now ,,,
Darn good price for all of that.

Gunner4640
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Gunner4640 »

NotRPB wrote:If I didn't already own two of them and wasn't spending all my money on ham radio stuff right now ,,,
De kk5up what kind of radio stuff are you buying ?
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

NotRPB

Post by NotRPB »

Gunner4640 wrote:
NotRPB wrote:If I didn't already own two of them and wasn't spending all my money on ham radio stuff right now ,,,
De kk5up what kind of radio stuff are you buying ?
I bought two (one for mobile one for Base) Anytone Triband (2m+1.25m+70cm) Av-5888UV III
and a comet CX333 triband (2m+1.25m+70cm) base antenna, and three Nagoya Triband (2m+1.25m+70cm) TB-320 Mobile antennas, trunk mount, magnetic mount and one for portable thingy with 3 radials i had =on a fence post a while, then a 500' roll of #4 bare copper ground wire making a ground ring around the house, 500' roll of #10 ground wire, 9 rolls of guy wire, three 8' ground rods. five 10' 3/4" copper pipe... a baofeng Triband ((2m+1.25m+70cm) UVx3 ... spare batteries (one fell in a cup of tea ... more spare batteries, all the accessories ... and now I want to make my utility trailer into a tilt-over 10' tower using the EZ40W ten foot tower hinged at two feet to lay down which would have a Rohn H50 46' pushup mast going through it (but I need a 12 or 14 foot trailer instead) I may get a circular polarized antenna or make one but ... i need to lean my sheds, I might already have one, I had a SSTV antenna and have several 2.4 GHz antennas on verticle and on dishes for 25 mi range and stuff.... not sure what i have anymore.

I'm also lusting after Kenwood's THD74A portable with Dstar, Echostar, built in APRS, tnc or something (New ham I just got to join our club is studying and I'll make her the coathanger 2 meter antenna and let her use my baofeng portable when she passes the test...
I have 3 icom receivers for shortwave and scanning, I've got discones and mobile hustler antennas to listen to DC to daylight ... I need to get SDR cheap transmitting stuff for HF because I also need two new windows replaced on my home ... or ... maybe duct tape ...lol

Oh yeah. my power supply bit the dust so I ordered a new 30 Amp one yesterday
Probably shouldda just private messaged this to you, but it bumps the Sub2k sale topic back to top of the list,
I won't part with my sub2ks I carry into hospitals in briefcases when they make me leave my Glock pistols in the car ... I like the Sub2000.

Topic author
bblhd672

Re: WTS: Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen 2, 9mm Glock mag version REDUCED $425

Post by bblhd672 »

Priced reduced to $425.00
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
bblhd672

Re: WTS: Kel-Tec Sub2000 Gen 2, 9mm Glock mag version REDUCED $400

Post by bblhd672 »

Priced reduced to $400.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

If I didn't already have one of these I would be offering to pay shipping on top of the asking price. If I was local I might to be tempted to buy it regardless. This is a really good deal.

This gun will fit in a standard size computer bag, and is very handy to have in your trunk in case you encounter 30.06 signage. The optic mount is specifically designed for this gun and works very well. Given the way this gun folds, it is a must if you want to use a red dot instead of the open sights.

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:If I didn't already have one of these I would be offering to pay shipping on top of the asking price. If I was local I might to be tempted to buy it regardless. This is a really good deal.

This gun will fit in a standard size computer bag, and is very handy to have in your trunk in case you encounter 30.06 signage. The optic mount is specifically designed for this gun and works very well. Given the way this gun folds, it is a must if you want to use a red dot instead of the open sights.
Is rifle carry legal past 30.06 singage....? That sounds like asking to take a ride.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

PriestTheRunner wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:If I didn't already have one of these I would be offering to pay shipping on top of the asking price. If I was local I might to be tempted to buy it regardless. This is a really good deal.

Is rifle carry legal past 30.06 singage....? That sounds like asking to take a ride.
30.06 signs only relate to the concealed carry of a handgun by an LTC holder. They have no impact on your legal ability to carry a rifle.

You can always "take a ride" if you are living. Getting out of bed increases this risk dramatically, as does leaving your house. If you want to avoid the risk of "taking a ride" for something that is not illegal, suicide is the only 100% effective solution. But I highly recommend not going that route.

Hack Job

Post by Hack Job »

PM sent.

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
PriestTheRunner wrote:

30.06 signs only relate to the concealed carry of a handgun by an LTC holder. They have no impact on your legal ability to carry a rifle.

You can always "take a ride" if you are living. Getting out of bed increases this risk dramatically, as does leaving your house. If you want to avoid the risk of "taking a ride" for something that is not illegal, suicide is the only 100% effective solution. But I highly recommend not going that route.
But since suicide IS illegal, ya know, never mind. Im not going down that road... :mrgreen:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Hack Job wrote:PM sent.
The PM did not come through.

Hack Job

Post by Hack Job »

bblhd672 wrote:
Hack Job wrote:PM sent.
The PM did not come through.
Resent. This time I even clicked on the submit button.

PriestTheRunner

Post by PriestTheRunner »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
PriestTheRunner wrote:

I am mainly asking because back pack carry of a 'rifle' would fix my movie-going problem....

I've been doing my best to find theaters that aren't idiots, but they are few and far between.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

PriestTheRunner wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
PriestTheRunner wrote:

I am mainly asking because back pack carry of a 'rifle' would fix my movie-going problem....

I've been doing my best to find theaters that aren't idiots, but they are few and far between.
I have carried my Sub-2000 into a 30.06/07 posted hospital, by means of a 5.11 delivery bag. Folded, the carbine fits neatly into the laptop pocket, which effectively hides it. Not to worry, a 15” laptop still easily fits in the main pocket .... on top of your spare magazines.....
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Closed Items”