SOLD: Ruger American Rimfire (RAR) Bolt 22LR Model 8351 LNIB REDUCED

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

SOLD: Ruger American Rimfire (RAR) Bolt 22LR Model 8351 LNIB REDUCED

Post by QB »

SOLD
Purchased new and never fired (unless factory tested), stored in safe. Selling some of my unfired rifles to fund other projects. This rifle is pristine, in like new condition.

Ruger American Rimfire bolt action rifle chambered in .22LR. caliber.
Ruger Model # 8351.

Satin finished stainless steel 18 inch threaded (1/2"-28) barrel
1:16" RH twist
Black synthetic stock
No sights but the receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts and a one piece scope rail is factory installed
Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger
Tang safety
1 - 10 round detachable rotary box magazine and I'll throw in a second factory 10 round magazine

Shown in the below picture is the rifle with the compact buttstock module installed that I purchased new from Ruger. I also have the factory standard buttstock module....both modules are included.

I just moved and cannot find some of my gun manuals so this gun will be missing the manual which was one factor in the price reduction. I believe you can order a manual or download one from the Ruger website (or maybe by some miracle I'll find the manuals although I searched today for a couple of hours and came up empty).

$249.99.FTF to a Texas LTC holder in the Carrollton area
$249.99 + $25 if shipping FFL to FFL

Last edited by QB on Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTS: Ruger American Rimfire (RAR) Bolt 22LR Model 8351 LNIB REDUCED

Post by QB »

Reduced.

Thanks
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”