SOLD: FNH PS90 LNIB 5.7x28mm REDUCED

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 5

SOLD: FNH PS90 LNIB 5.7x28mm REDUCED

Post by QB »

Another unfired rifle that I am selling to fund other projects. Edited post to reduce the price because I initially had the wrong price listed.

FNH PS90 5.7x28mm bullpup. Purchased new and stored in safe, never fired except factory tested. This rifle is in pristine, like new condition. No mars or handling marks. GEN 3 TRIGGER/HAMMER PACK.

Comes with original box, outer FNH shipping box, manual, lock, sight adjustment tools, inserts, 2 50-round factory magazines and the below listed installed new accessories.

** Lower Optic Rail 12 slot picatinny, designed liked the factory rail but much lower - sold by Bullpup Armory $84.99
Original Factory Rail included.

** The Handler charging handle, installed on the right side (can be moved to left side) - made by K&M and sold by K&M and Bullpup Armory $49.99
(this handle lays flat but when charging pulls back and then upon release snaps forward to lay flat again....this is the best handle I've ever found for the PS90...below are 2 pictures showing it, one of the pictures shows how it pulls back)
Original Factory Charging Handle included.

** Rear Sling Adapter - Bullpup Armory $12.99

** Percival Armaments Side Rails (2 each - one installed on each side)........9 slot with QD port, built in stand off mounts - Bullpup Armory on sale currently for $29.99 each

$1249.00 FTF in Carrollton area to buyer with Texas LTC.
$1249.00 + $30.00 shipped FFL to FFL. Federal/State/Local laws apply. Will not ship to locations that restrict this weapon or 50 round magazines.

I have quite a bit of ammo for sale that will first be offered to the buyer of the rifle and then if there is any remaining, I will post a separate FS ad with pictures. I currently have (4) 500rd cases of SS198LF green tip, (6) boxes of FNH SS197SR blue tip (300rds), (2) 500rd cases of AE, (9) boxes of 50 AE (450 rd), (8) boxes of AE with SKU cut out of the box (400 rds), about 300 rounds of loose, bagged AE, SS198LF, SS197SR.

I also have 14 new in FNH packaging 50 round magazines I will post a separate FS ad with pictures for once I see if the buyer of the rifle wants to purchase any of them or not.
Last edited by QB on Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

MaduroBU
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS FNH PS90 LNIB 5.7x28mm

Post by MaduroBU »

The charging handle is awesome. Ken puts them on his M17s as well, and I love mine.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

No fair. I have not won the lottery yet. 😢
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
QB

Post by QB »

C-dub wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:03 pm No fair. I have not won the lottery yet. 😢
This is my last one which is why I'm selling all the ammo and other parts (which I'll post later, like an extra hammer pack, etc). If I hang on to ammo/parts I end up buying another rifle so this time everything is going....LOL. I'm concentrating on my AR15s and my 22LR and 9mm suppressors which is another expensive hobby.....OMG!!!! Have all my subsonic 22LR ammo purchased and now working on the 9mm ammo.

I've been known to give good deals to "repeat customers".......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: (oh, and sorry about the Lottery, it's been evasive for me too)!!!
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

phdwillie
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Pending Sale: FNH PS90 LNIB 5.7x28mm REDUCED

Post by phdwillie »

Is this unique rifle still available? I live about 20 miles from you, so pick up can be at your convenience.

Topic author
QB

Post by QB »

This rifle is sold pending funds. If the deal falls through I'll let you know.

Thanks

phdwillie

Post by phdwillie »

Yes, please do let me know (whatever happens).

phdwillie

Post by phdwillie »

So, did the PS90 sale get completed?

Topic author
QB

Post by QB »

I will text my buyer tomorrow to verify and let you know. Sorry for the delay.

Topic author
QB

Post by QB »

I talked to my buyer today and am meeting him to finalize the sale of the PS90 this afternoon.

Thanks for your follow up.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Good!

My wife was eyeing this, but also wanted a new motorcycle helmet with a headset. I got her the helmet and headset, so I don’t know what she was going to do if someone else didn’t get this from you.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

phdwillie

Re: SOLD: FNH PS90 LNIB 5.7x28mm REDUCED

Post by phdwillie »

So, it’s officially off the market and unavailable?

Return to “Closed Items”