Page 1 of 1

WTB: Glock G19 Gen4 or Gen5

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 pm
by Killadocg23
As title says looking for a g19 gen 4 or 5 for a decent price. I live in corpus and come to the Houston area just about everyweekend. Or do you know of any good sites to find a used one?

Re: WTB: Glock G19 Gen4 or Gen5

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm
by jb2012
If you can make it to Austin, GT Distributors has several police trade ins that are very affordable.

Re: WTB: Glock G19 Gen4 or Gen5

Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
by Killadocg23
jb2012 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm
If you can make it to Austin, GT Distributors has several police trade ins that are very affordable.
Hi thanks,

Is it a physical store? Or is it just online? I was under the impressions GT distributors strictly sold to Law enforcement agencies and not the general public.

Also do you mind posting a link to their police trade ins? Cant seem to find it,

Re: WTB: Glock G19 Gen4 or Gen5

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:03 am
by Skooter
They sell a lot of stuff on GUNBROKER dot COM

Re: WTB: Glock G19 Gen4 or Gen5

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 am
by Pawpaw
Killadocg23 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
jb2012 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm
If you can make it to Austin, GT Distributors has several police trade ins that are very affordable.
Hi thanks,

Is it a physical store? Or is it just online? I was under the impressions GT distributors strictly sold to Law enforcement agencies and not the general public.

Also do you mind posting a link to their police trade ins? Cant seem to find it,
Other than certain merchandise, they sell to anyone that walks in. I've bought a rifle and shotgun from them. As retired military, I get the first responder discount on certain items.

Used Glocks: https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns-fi ... ml?cat=512

Re: WTB: Glock G19 Gen4 or Gen5

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 pm
by jb2012
Pawpaw wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 am
Killadocg23 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
jb2012 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm
If you can make it to Austin, GT Distributors has several police trade ins that are very affordable.
Hi thanks,

Is it a physical store? Or is it just online? I was under the impressions GT distributors strictly sold to Law enforcement agencies and not the general public.

Also do you mind posting a link to their police trade ins? Cant seem to find it,
Other than certain merchandise, they sell to anyone that walks in. I've bought a rifle and shotgun from them. As retired military, I get the first responder discount on certain items.

Used Glocks: https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns-fi ... ml?cat=512
They don’t list NEAR the entire store selection on their website. I saw several Glock 19 and 17 models for the $350 range last week.

Re: WTB: Glock G19 Gen4 or Gen5

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm
by Killadocg23
jb2012 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 pm
Pawpaw wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 am
Killadocg23 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
jb2012 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm
If you can make it to Austin, GT Distributors has several police trade ins that are very affordable.
Hi thanks,

Is it a physical store? Or is it just online? I was under the impressions GT distributors strictly sold to Law enforcement agencies and not the general public.

Also do you mind posting a link to their police trade ins? Cant seem to find it,
Other than certain merchandise, they sell to anyone that walks in. I've bought a rifle and shotgun from them. As retired military, I get the first responder discount on certain items.

Used Glocks: https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns-fi ... ml?cat=512
They don’t list NEAR the entire store selection on their website. I saw several Glock 19 and 17 models for the $350 range last week.
WOW ! Do you remember what Gen's they were?

Re: WTB: Glock G19 Gen4 or Gen5

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:05 am
by jb2012
Killadocg23 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:07 pm
jb2012 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:12 pm
Pawpaw wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:07 am
Killadocg23 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
jb2012 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:56 pm
If you can make it to Austin, GT Distributors has several police trade ins that are very affordable.
Hi thanks,

Is it a physical store? Or is it just online? I was under the impressions GT distributors strictly sold to Law enforcement agencies and not the general public.

Also do you mind posting a link to their police trade ins? Cant seem to find it,
Other than certain merchandise, they sell to anyone that walks in. I've bought a rifle and shotgun from them. As retired military, I get the first responder discount on certain items.

Used Glocks: https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns-fi ... ml?cat=512
They don’t list NEAR the entire store selection on their website. I saw several Glock 19 and 17 models for the $350 range last week.
WOW ! Do you remember what Gen's they were?
I believe gen 3 and 4 were available