CZ 452 Ultra Lux

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 6

CZ 452 Ultra Lux

Post by Oldgringo »

I have reached an age and condition where it's time to start thinning the PB herd a bit. It is much more convenient to step out the back door onto the covered patio and shoot one or more of my German air rifles or pistols for a while and then step back inside to AC or heat as seasons dictate.

This rifle is not new but it is in excellent condition with nary a blemish on wood nor metal and is more accurate than are most shooters. In fact, I believe the CZ 452's have all been replaced by 45?'s or something? The original CZ 452's may become a collector's item? The scope will come in its original box and the rifle will be securely packed and insured OR they can be picked up and save $25. Delete the scope and delete $100.
Attachments
UL 1_edited.jpg

igcsteve
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CZ 452 Ultra Lux

Post by igcsteve »

How much?
- NRA Life Member
- TSRA Life Member

Topic author
Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

igcsteve wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:28 amHow much?
OOPS! :oops:

I would like to get $525 shipped or $500 pick up for the combination OR delete the scope for $100. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the wake-up call. :???:

Topic author
Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Oldgringo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:55 pm
igcsteve wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:28 amHow much?
OOPS! :oops:

I would like to get $525 shipped or $500 pick up for the combination OR delete the scope for $100. Does that make sense?
Will trade for a .177 HW35E in like condition.

Thanks for the wake-up call. :???:

Topic author
Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

SOLD! Thank you Ed in Portland, OR.

Topic author
Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Oldgringo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:43 pm I have reached an age and condition where it's time to start thinning the PB herd a bit. It is much more convenient to step out the back door onto the covered patio and shoot one or more of my German air rifles or pistols for a while and then step back inside to AC or heat as seasons dictate.

This rifle is not new but it is in excellent condition with nary a blemish on wood nor metal and is more accurate than are most shooters. In fact, I believe the CZ 452's have all been replaced by 45?'s or something? The original CZ 452's may become a collector's item? The scope will come in its original box and the rifle will be securely packed and insured OR they can be picked up and save $25. Delete the scope and delete $100.
SOLD!

Topic author
Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

Oldgringo wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:10 pm
Oldgringo wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:43 pm I have reached an age and condition where it's time to start thinning the PB herd a bit. It is much more convenient to step out the back door onto the covered patio and shoot one or more of my German air rifles or pistols for a while and then step back inside to AC or heat as seasons dictate.

SOLD!
Next comes a LNIB Ruger AR 556. Stay tuned, y'all.

Return to “Closed Items”