Traded - please remove

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 2

Traded - please remove

Post by bufford »

I have a P365 -XL for sale. Took it to the range, put 45 rounds through it and did not like the flat trigger. I just like the feel of my P365, and shoot it much better. Comes in the original box with 2-12 round mags, plus a Crossbreed Appendix holster.
Price = $600...so save the sales tax and get a $60 Crossbreed free, basically.
Trades could include: M&P 2.0 compact 9mm, Sig P320 compact 9mm, email with questions, offers, etc... dsstx@aol.com
I am in Carrollton and can meet most days around lunch time (11:00 - 1:00) at Bass Pro Grapevine, Academy or Eagle Gun Range in Lewisville. Prefer LEO/CHL/LTC/Military , but will consider sales to +21 buyers with current TDL and Bill of Sale.
Last edited by bufford on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

MaduroBU
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FS/FT - Sig P365-XL, LNIB, Crossbreed - $600

Post by MaduroBU »

Dumb question, but have you spoken with Gray guns? They're the experts on Sigs and if the trigger alone is making you sell the gun, they might be able to help. They're inundated and it'll take 6 months, but I send all of my Sig pistols to them.

Scott B.
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Scott B. »

I'd bet somebody with a regular 365 will trade your triggers in a heart-beat.

If you do choose to do your own trigger swap, follow the online video guide exactly. If you pull that sear pin out too far, you'll be hunting for an armorer.

> just finished the 365 armorer's course and it's not my favorite Sig to work on (tiny parts, specific sequence) <
Last edited by Scott B. on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

Topic author
bufford
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bufford »

Thanks for the input guys, yes the trigger is the only reason I'm selling it. Feels great in the hand, but my groups at 10 yards went from 4" with the 365 to a little over 10" just because of the trigger.
My old hands would not work to do the trigger swap myself, and I already have $650 in this thing so I have to stop the bleeding somewhere.
There is no failure here, only varied degrees of success!!

Return to “Closed Items”