Taurus Tracker 627 6.5" Stainless **SOLD**

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

Taurus Tracker 627 6.5" Stainless **SOLD**

Post by Tex1961 »

For sale or possible trade is a almost new Taurus 627 Tracker.. 6.5 inch stainless with built in barrel compesated ports and 7 round cylinder. Comes with Picatinny rail (Cost me $45.00) accessory and Red/Green dot sight (Very low end from Amazon, so don't get to excited). I also have everything that came with the gun... I've only had it for about 4 months and have less than 100 rounds of lower powered 38spcl through it... I bought it for my wife but she didnt like it... Between the price of the gun, FFL, shipping, scope mount and red dot I have almost $500.00 into this gun... I'm only asking $400.00, my loss is your gain.. So Please no lower offers.

This thing with the compensated barrel is like shooting a 22 magnum... One of the easiest shooting 357 magnums you'll ever find out there.... Amazing.....

I am only willing to meet in the Frisco/Plano/McKinney areas... Maybe others if close by....

You must be 21 or older and legal to purchase in Texas, I will require your proof of ID and will take a picture of it.

Will trade for:

Open to most handguns.. No Rifles unless maybe a 9mm carbine style...

I'm not looking for anything specific, I would rather have the cash, but if something catches my eye then we can talk.. Willing to add or take cash for the right handgun trade... No Glocks, Khar, SCCY please.... No 10mm, 40 caliber or 22lr...

Thanks
Attachments
taurus tracker collage.png
IMG_3615.jpg
IMG_3614.jpg

Return to “Closed Items”