SOLD: Beretta 92FS VERTEC INOX - DFW

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 1

SOLD: Beretta 92FS VERTEC INOX - DFW

Post by QB »

SOLD

Hard to find Beretta 92FS Vertec Inox 9mm. From the 2014 run, in great shape. Comes with installed steel guide rod, steel trigger and D spring. Also includes the case and 2 15-round factory mags.

Does not have the outer cardboard box or the manual.

This preowned handgun is in great condition. There is some slight wear in a few places but the barrel and bore look good. This handgun features an accessory rail to mount a light or laser, black Vertec grips, an ambi-safety/decocker, and white 3-dot sights.

Please look at the pictures for condition and details. Pictures are large HD to show better show condition and it looks much better in person (sorry I didn't clean the gun prior to taking photos). Let me know if you need additional detailed pictures of any specific areas.

Price: $700.00 FTF/$750 shipped
Method of payment: USPS Money Order/Cash

Shipping is from seller's FFL to buyer's FFL within the 48 Continental United States were legal.

Will not ship to California, New York, CT, HI, MD, MA, NJ, DC or any other locality that does not allow 15 round magazines or has restrictions on the handgun.

"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”