SOLD S&W M&P Shield 9mm

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 3

SOLD S&W M&P Shield 9mm

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Bought this on a whim last year when I wanted to try out a Shield and see how it compares to my Glock 43. Let's just say I have a bunch of Glocks and I just prefer them. Although I'll say that whatever trigger is on this Shield is very good.

I was attracted to this gun when Robar was shutting down and I wasn't sure at the time if getting a gun NP3 coated would still be possible. Times have changed and now more companies are offering NP3 coating, not just Robar anymore which has now closed. This has what they call the Norton Special in NP3+. NP3+ is a very slick and rust resistant metal treatment and the Norton Special treats pretty much all the surfaces of a polymer gun (internals, slide, and the barrel external). More information can be found on NP3+ on this link below. Right now, the NP3+ Norton Special is going for $270 and that's not including time and shipping cost.

https://wrightarmory.com/np3-metal-finishing/

Unknown round count. I am not the original owner and never really track that stuff.
  • S&W M&P Shield in 9mm w/ manual safety
  • Unknown aftermarket trigger
  • Trijicon HD night sights with the yellow front outline.
  • Talon Grip Tape
  • Three 7 Round Magazines and One 8 Round Magazine
  • Robar NP3+ Norton Special (I have a copy of the receipt from Robar that the seller included with his info blacked out)
  • Comp-Tac Qi IWB "Universal" holster
  • Comp-Tac Magazine Carrier
I'll post some pictures up later.

I can ship but prefer local sale. Asking SOLD local pickup. Please message me if you have any questions, want additional pictures, or want to discuss shipping. Thanks.
Last edited by Jose_in_Dallas on Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS S&W M&P Shield 9mm

Post by SQLGeek »

Is this a Gen 1 or Gen 2?
Psalm 91:2

Topic author
Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Sorry, should have clarified, it's a Gen1 gun. I'll have some pictures up later tonight or tomorrow.

Topic author
Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Return to “Closed Items”