Ruger Precision Rimfire .22LR - DFW

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
MadMonkey
Posts in topic: 2

Ruger Precision Rimfire .22LR - DFW

Post by MadMonkey »

I intended to use this as a trainer for my Ruger Precision Rifle, but after hitting 1,000yds with the latter I got bored and traded it in so I no longer need this (me and my awesome plans :roll:).

The previous owner put about 300rds through it, and I've put around 50-100rds through it. The stock mag release was swapped out for a larger one, the v-block was bedded with HVAC tape, the trigger springs removed for the best pull weight *this is a common mod, haven't had any safety issues but the parts are included if you want to reverse it* and the MLOK bipod mount was modified to avoid pressing on the barrel. All mods were done by the previous owner, not me.

The rifle uses standard Ruger 10/22 magazines and I will include one factory 10 round mag.

Currently, the rifle has a Nikon BLACK FX1000 6-24X50SF illuminated MRAD scope mounted in a Midwest Industries 30mm QD scope mount. It's a little overkill, but works well :mrgreen:

I'm in the Grapevine area and don't really want to ship. Highly prefer local pickup.

Rifle only - $400
Rifle + scope + mount - $900

Not too interested in trades, but I'd consider a Glock 19X or 45, or Gen 5 19 or 17, or a TA11 ACOG with a red 5.56 reticle.

Thanks for looking :tiphat:

Oh, I don't have pics at the moment because it's in my storage unit, but I'll try to remember to grab some when I go there... getting ready to head out of the country again :grumble
“Beware the fury of a patient man.” - John Dryden

bfm1851
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ruger Precision Rimfire .22LR - DFW

Post by bfm1851 »

message sent

Topic author
MadMonkey
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Ruger Precision Rimfire .22LR - DFW

Post by MadMonkey »

Mods, can y'all close this please... I forgot it was up and I'm out of the country now :oops:
“Beware the fury of a patient man.” - John Dryden

Return to “Closed Items”