Flash Sale: $30 AR lower

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
spectre
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Flash Sale: $30 AR lower

Post by spectre »

http://www.primaryarms.com/AdName+Sale/ ... -Hour-Deal

Anderson Manufacturing AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver
SKU: AR-15-A3
$29.99
Limit 5
I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

mrvmax

Re: Flash Sale: $30 AR lower

Post by mrvmax »

Good price if you need them now but I think that price point will be closer to the norm in 2018/19. Just my opinion but I think the AR market will continue to get flooded with more products than buyers which will result in lower prices.

Ed4032
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Ed4032 »

mrvmax wrote:Good price if you need them now but I think that price point will be closer to the norm in 2018/19. Just my opinion but I think the AR market will continue to get flooded with more products than buyers which will result in lower prices.
:thumbs2:
Gun control is like stopping drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to drive.

NRA Life Member

SpringerFan

Post by SpringerFan »

I have used 2 of these for budget builds, both were perfect. If you are looking for a reason to build a cheap AR, here it is. I have a couple Anderson lowers paired with Palmetto uppers that have been quite reliable and fun for the price. Not in the same realm as Daniel Defense or BCM quality, but they are fun range toys.
Last edited by SpringerFan on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
Col. Jeff Cooper

bigtek
Banned

Post by bigtek »

mrvmax wrote:Good price if you need them now but I think that price point will be closer to the norm in 2018/19. Just my opinion but I think the AR market will continue to get flooded with more products than buyers which will result in lower prices.
I look forward to $600 Noveske rifles in 2018. In the meantime, for $32 out the door, I'll grab one of these.
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

bigtek wrote:
I look forward to $600 Noveske rifles in 2018. In the meantime, for $32 out the door, I'll grab one of these.
Your sarcasm is noted and I’m sure you realize Anderson lowers are far from the same quality as a Noveske so your analogy does not work well.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

SpringerFan wrote:I have used 2 of these for budget builds, both were perfect. If you are looking for a reason to build a cheap AR, here it is. I have a couple Anderson lowers paired with Palmetto uppers that have been quite reliable and fun for the price. Not in the same realm as Daniel Defense or BCM quality, but they are fun range toys.
:iagree:

As far as the broader AR market, prices are definitely depressed at the moment, but I think most of that is the continuing impact of President Trump's upset victory a little over a year ago. People stocked up expecting Hillie to win, and gun manufacturers ramped up production. Hillie lost, and demand tanked resulting in much more inventory on the market than people were demanding. This has led to a drop in prices, mostly am on lower end AR's, and components. It will take a while for the market to sort itself out, but eventually it will, and we will see "generic" AR prices back to a more historically normal pricing level of, say, $500 to $600 at some point. I definitely don't see a continuation of prices dropping further in 2018. They may not go up a ton in the next year, but they should at least stabilize and start to eventually go up.

If there is anyone out there who wants to buy a generic AR, now is definitely a good time to snatch up one, or a few.

Topic author
spectre
Banned

Post by spectre »

Available again, while supplies last, or until 8am Monday.

Please feel free to ignore this thread if you think $25 stripped lowers will be closer to the norm after the midterm elections. :evil2:
I'm in a good place right now
Not emotionally or financially
But I am at the gun store

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

That's a nice deal if you're close enough to pick up in person and not pay FFL transfer fees.

Add a Shockwave pistol build kit for $259.99 with free shipping from Palmetto and you have an AR pistol for less than $300 bucks.

:fire
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”