Enter to win a Glock model 45

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Enter to win a Glock model 45

Post by bblhd672 »

http://virl.io/sSNfEXoZ
GLOCK has partnered with TFB to give you an amazing gun. GLOCK has announced a new addition to the 9X19 family of pistols featuring the latest in design and engineering seen in the 5th Generation of GLOCK pistols. The GLOCK 45 combines the fast handling of the GLOCK 19 compact-sized slide with the full-size frame as a compact Crossover.

The giveaway will run from October 15th 2018 until October 31st, 2018.
https://us.glock.com/Products/G45
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Enter to win a Glock model 45

Post by Abraham »

bblhd672 ,

Thanks, I know you mean well, but I don't enter such things.

It seems everywhere I go now, I'm encouraged to enter to win...only problem is they want the number of my bank acct, SSN, and on and on.

Nor, do I enter the 'please take the time to fill out our survey' nope, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent.

I realize anything about me is available, but they're gonna have to work harder than me submitting my info at their request for a free this or a ton of that amounting to a whole load of personal information.

Yes, such things are pet peeves.

(and I screen all calls too)

I'm allowed to be cantankerous as I'm old, bent and crusty...now, get off my lawn!

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Abraham wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:50 pm bblhd672 ,

Thanks, I know you mean well, but I don't enter such things.

It seems everywhere I go now, I'm encouraged to enter to win...only problem is they want the number of my bank acct, SSN, and on and on.

Nor, do I enter the 'please take the time to fill out our survey' nope, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent.

I realize anything about me is available, but they're gonna have to work harder than me submitting my info at their request for a free this or a ton of that amounting to a whole load of personal information.

Yes, such things are pet peeves.

(and I screen all calls too)

I'm allowed to be cantankerous as I'm old, bent and crusty...now, get off my lawn!
I understand. The great majority of these I won't enter because of the hoops you have to jump through to enter. This one just asked for my email address which is one I use for such things instead of my "real" email and they already had it due to being subscribed to their feed.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

There is a better chance of me getting a Glock by winning it than there is of me actually buying one.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Topic author
bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Liberty wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:50 pm There is a better chance of me getting a Glock by winning it than there is of me actually buying one.
Lol :iagree: The chance of me getting a Glock by winning it is better than me ever getting that far down my firearm "wish list" purchases. My only interest in obtaining a Glock pistol is due to having the Ruger PC Carbine and having several Glock magazines for it. Should Ruger come out with a M&P mag well for the PC Carbine that will end my Glock interests.

That being said....the G45 is interesting..... :mrgreen:

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

The G45 appears to be a short-barreled G17. A short-barreled 17 sounds like a solution in search of a problem......either that, or my 'curmudgeon' is showing......
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SQLGeek »

Thanks for sharing. I wasn't that interested in the 19X until a friend of mine who isn't even really a Glock fan told me I needed to try one. Their balance is superb in my opinion. The G45 pretty much has what I want in a Glock service pistol and I'm sure one will be finding a home with me sooner or later.
Psalm 91:2

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Guys the Glock 45 is in my opinion the best Glock they have ever come out with. I am not a Glock fanboy. Heck I carry a smith and Wesson. But I do like Glock. I always said the the 19 was the best Glock until now. The feel of this new Glock is very good in the hand. It as tons of improvements. What most don’t realize is this gun is the Glock 19x just black and no lanyard loop. The reason they came out with this one is to appeal more to law enforcement because no agency wanted to carry a brown gun. I was able to handle this gun before it was even announced to the public because my dealer had gotten a shipment in because Glock accidentally sent an early shipment to them. All this being said I think the M&P 2.0 is the most ergo friendly and good looking service pistol out there. But it was gonna go to war I’d take a Glock. And most likely the new 45.

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SQLGeek »

The 19 was the perfect sized pistol IMO. They ruined the Gen 5 G19 with the huge cutout on the front of the grip. With the elimination of the finger grooves, I think the 17 is a better pistol now.
Psalm 91:2

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”