Academy Discount Code Thru 7/27

Know of a good deal? Let your fellow Members know about it.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 2

Academy Discount Code Thru 7/27

Post by puma guy »

Online and in store discount code SPENDANDSAVE for $10 off $50 and $20 off $100. Free shipping over $25 including ammunition. Expires 7/27/19
details in link
https://www.academy.com/
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Academy Discount Code Thru 7/27

Post by Tex1961 »

Ammo must be bought in store...

Offer valid 7/17-7/27; on select in-store and online purchases. ONLINE: Use SPENDANDSAVE at checkout. IN-STORE: present coupon at checkout. BOTH: Excludes Nike, Under Armour, Adidas Tiro pants, Reebok, Carhartt, Serius, Drake Waterfowl, The North Face, Yeti, Fitbit, Columbia, Levi's, Sig Sauer, Bushnell, Garmin, Nikon, Selkirk, Callaway, Titleist, TaylorMade, Exxel Outdoors LLC, Benchmade, Leatherman, Weber, Maui Jim, Traeger and Brooks. Minimum purchase is pre-tax. Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons. Not valid on licenses, gift cards, sales tax, shipping & handling, exchanges, store credit, previous purchases, deer corn, or for the online purchase of ammo. Limit one coupon per customer, per purchase, per day. If you return a portion of your purchase, a portion of the discount will be lost. No cash value, no cash back. Void if altered, reproduced, transferred, auctioned or sold, and where prohibited. Additional exclusions and restrictions may apply. Selection, prices, offers, and exclusions may vary online and by store. Academy Sports + Outdoors reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate this promotion at its sole discretion.

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Honestly a pretty good deal... I calculated the 20% off some of their cheapest brass 9mm and it came out to around .15 per round... I rarely buy ammo through a regular retail store though.... I search online at TGT and Armslist and buy from individuals as much as possible.. In the past 6 months I've scored 45acp Match for .16 per round.. 38spc for .16 per round. 9mm from .09 to .13 per round and 22lr from about .02 per round AND no sales tax.

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

LDP wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:45 pm
Tex1961 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:38 pm Honestly a pretty good deal... I calculated the 20% off some of their cheapest brass 9mm and it came out to around .15 per round... I rarely buy ammo through a regular retail store though.... I search online at TGT and Armslist and buy from individuals as much as possible.. In the past 6 months I've scored 45acp Match for .16 per round.. 38spc for .16 per round. 9mm from .09 to .13 per round and 22lr from about .02 per round AND no sales tax.
Those is amazing deals. Could I pretty pretty please beg you to send me a PM with information on the source of cheap 9mm and .45 FMJ? Preferably no lacquer casings, though. (don't want them sticking in the hot barrel when blasting 500 rds during range practice)
I have not been able to find good deals online and will appreciate any advice on sources.

I need ammo for this weekend's practice so I cannot wait on shipping and hence the trip to Academy. With the coupon, I'll happily give them my money. (and they are not posted around here so I like that store too)
Just peruse Texas Gun Trader.... You can search for ammo..... It's all individuals buying, selling and trading guns and ammo.... Sometimes the seller wants full retail, but usually they just want to get rid of ammo they don't use anymore and sell it cheap... Also Armslist is for individuals... You can select to your location..... I'm probably sitting on 10k rounds and probably 8k of those were purchased from individuals.... One guy a few months back had 2k of 9mm, 1k of .45 and 3k of .22lr.... So I messaged him and we were setting up a meeting place... Ended up he lived in my neighborhood... He was moving from Dallas to Houston and didn't want to pack and carry all of that ammo..... I get a hell of a deal just because he was motivated to sell...

If your looking for online deals from retailers, go to www.ammoseek.com The site finds the lowest cost ammo by caliber for you....

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

Thanks, just used the code and it worked fine! :woohoo
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

LDP wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:46 pm
narcissist wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:41 pm Thanks, just used the code and it worked fine! :woohoo
Online or in-store?
Do I just verbally say the coupon code to the cashier in person? (never done anything like that)
Or do I need a printout for in-store purchases? (I'll check their webpage)
Online is how I made the purchase, good question about in the store id have no idea. I never knew you could use codes in the store until now.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WTR »

Even with the discount from Academy, my local WalMart was far below Academy ammo prices.

Topic author
puma guy

Post by puma guy »

WTR wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:48 pm Even with the discount from Academy, my local WalMart was far below Academy ammo prices.
Yes, you've got to comparison shop: I've used similar discounts to buy Federal Premium hunting ammunition at Academy, which Wal Mart doesn't stock. I also try to wait until Federal has rebates. I used this discount to buy several interior funnels for my 55 gallon deer feeders saving 4 bucks each and of course free shipping.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal”