"Gun Control Lies", John Lott in Fort Worth this Thursday

Post general public service announcements here. Do not post discussion topics here, only announcements.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

"Gun Control Lies", John Lott in Fort Worth this Thursday

Post by Bitter Clinger »

John Lott of the Crime Prevention Research Center will be back here in Texas this coming Thursday evening to give a talk on “Gun Control Lies.” The talk will be for a Republican group, Project Fort Worth. Texas State Senator Konni Burton will be introducing him. If you missed him at the NRA meeting, this is your chance to hear him live:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/project-[abbreviated profanity deleted] ... affiliate1

In case you are unfamiliar with John Lott, he is a gun and 2nd Amendment expert and bestselling author. He exposes the Left's lies on gun control in his new book: "The War on Guns: Arming Yourself Against Gun Control Lies"
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

RHenriksen

Re: "Gun Control Lies", John Lott in Fort Worth this Thursday

Post by RHenriksen »

shoot, would love to see him in Houston sometime.
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

C-dub

Re: "Gun Control Lies", John Lott in Fort Worth this Thursday

Post by C-dub »

I agree, that would be great to hear him. Right up there with Charles' use of force talk.

Bitter, are you going?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “General Announcements”