Rangemaster Tac-Con 2022, Dallas, March 25-27, 2022 is in the Books

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Rangemaster Tac-Con 2022, Dallas, March 25-27, 2022 is in the Books

Post by oljames3 »

Another successful Tac-Con has ended. I'm back home, with no extra holes.

To see what you missed, click https://taccon.info/course-descriptions/ and read the courses and instructors for this year and years past.

Registration for 2023 will open in a few weeks. When it does, DO NOT WAIT! Tickets will sell out in a matter of days.

When the host hotel is announced, DO NOT WAIT! Rooms at the convention rate will fill in a matter of hours.
Tac-Con is the premier training event for everyone interested in personal defense. Founded by Tom Givens over two decades ago, Tac-Con brings renowned trainers from across the country together in one place for one weekend.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Rangemaster Tac-Con 2022, Dallas, March 25-27, 2022 is in the Books

Post by flechero »

I was there along with 2 buddies from my Bible study group- what a treat- all it's was ever cracked up to be and more! Instructors were incredible and classes both range and classroom were fantastic. We'll be back next year, but with the rest of the bible study group next time.

Will be on the lookout for the 23 registration! :fire

Return to “General”