KR Training: AT2 Review

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

KR Training: AT2 Review

Post by Paladin »

Took a 5 hour class with KR Training over the weekend: Advanced Training 2: Force on Force Scenarios

It's good training. Force-on-Force is really the best training out there. Invaluable for the $125 price (and no ammo to buy). We ran through something like 18 scenarios. There were Simunition scenarios and SIRT(laser pistol) scenarios. We also did a little work taking corners with blue guns.

I didn't leave with any new bruises, so I guess I did well. Scenarios greatly varied in difficulty and it was nice that Karl would let you reset the scenarios to try them again if things didn't go well the first time. Making mistakes and correcting them is how you really learn.

The primary goal seemed to be learning to make good decisions in stressful situations. There was also great work learning criminal behavior so that we can recognize and avoid encounters.

If you haven't done this kind of training before, you need to. If you haven't done this kind of training with Karl before, its well worth the time and money. If you have done this training before, Karl will let you repeat it for half price... so its really a no brainer.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “General”